Sunday Morning Rub Down, Lily and Misty, Kids, Ditch, Breakfast


Sunday morning I was
called to the bedroom just like
everyone morning.
I laid down on the bed, pulled my
knees up to my chest, and Lily tucked
herself behind my knees.
I pull them up so I don't have
to reach so far to massage my girl.

We started with the head.

She is really getting into it.
She loves having her cheek bones
rubbed.
Other cheek bone.
Gotta get under the chin.
Between the eyes and down 
the nose.
Oops, distracted by
the dangling part of my bracelet!

Then with that done, the rest of 
her body gets a massage also, 
till she has decided that is enough.

This is Misty giving me the treat 
stare down!
Telling me with her eyes, it 
is time.
Kuler and Nana Pam.
I have spent the better part
of my life around babies. Good ones,
bad ones, cute and adorable and some
not so much....
but this is the best baby I have ever
been around. 
He oo's and goo's and does it with a 
sort of a tongue roll.
He don't cry, he smiles and laughs
all the time. He is crawling and right
out in the middle of the floor, he 
stands. Not yet taken off walking
but its right there, he is ready to go.

This baby loves his uncle B.
And Nana Pam is thrilled this boy
has come in from the dark side...
? what you ask? HAHA
he used to dress black on black, 
head to toe, I am loving the color
he is bringing into his life now.

Little Ms. Sass..
Kyler and Daddy

Alistur
Caleb and Felicity.

These babes make me happy.

It was so good to see them. I have 
not been able to see them since
May. Caleb and the baby mom
have broken up, things are 
not as sweet with the babies.
They are feeling no having 
daddy around. 
It will all work out.

I have been harvesting seeds
from my blooms that are 
dying back. I had so many seeds
of cosmos that I have started 
tossing them out on the 
ditch bank. 

This is my ditch bank.
Can't cut with the mower, 
weed eater is too heavy for me
to cut it that way.
So, since I have so many
cosmos seeds, and I have
given so many away, I 
started spreading them around.
I have made three trips, with a heavy
hand, down that ditch bank, 
TOSSING SEEDS!
Hopes are that come spring
I will have flowers growing up 
that will kill out the weeds and 
look pretty doing it.

The county cuts this with those
big mowers, however, for two summers
it was twice a summer, this yr....
ONCE.
I can't handle that mess.
What you see is about two weeks
after the county cut the ditch.

Breakfast at Shoney's
with Amber on Sat. morning.
This plate consisted of bacon,
biscuit and gravy, eggs, and 
potatoes. However, on another
plate...

My favorite,
pancake with syrup on it.
I only had part of this ONE
pancake. Why?
After I had gastric by pass,
I could not eat this without
getting the dumping feeling.
Dumping? Yeah, I get sick at
my stomach with this meal but
it has been so long since having
one, I only hate some.
I got a little sicky but 
not a full blown dumping
feeling.
My first dumping after my surgery 
was a headache, heart racing,
dizzy, sick at my stomach, I thought
I was dying!
So, I only had a little of this pancake.

What is your favorite breakfast 
item?
Pam


















 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Coffee Table Redo

Another Chilling Day - Brothers HOuse