Corn on the Cob, Floor Fish and Duck, Painting, Globe/birdbath,
Bacon cheddar corn on the cob
I LOVE bacon, I like corn on the cob,
I like cheddar...
just not sure about cheddar on corn.
Bacon maybe.
What about you?
Well, I have been having fun sewing
simple things on my little sewing machine,
BUT
a sewing machine does you no
good, if you break your needle.
LOL
However, I did sew up a couple
of small things by hand.
This is a floor fish.
Now what is a floor fish?
Material on the front, terry clothe
was clothe for the backing, I did
put some stuffing inside but not
overstuffed.
Oh yeah, the question was what it's
used for?
Accidently spill something on the
kitchen floor, throw the terry
clothe side down to wipe it up and
push it around with your foot.
If like me, you will then use your
toes to pick up the floor fish.
But I made another one but in
duck form.
Not that I don't have enough paintings
sitting around, I painted this yesterday.
These types of flowers work
well with watercolor but I am
not normally into painting this way
with acrylics, but I like it.
Here is something I threw together
a week ago.
I picked up the large globe at Goodwill
4.99. Perfect for a birdbath, but it has
a hole in the bottom.
Can top, E6000 glue,
applied to the bottom outside of
the globe.
I filled with water and I had
some water slowly coming out the
bottom so I applied more glue but
I also applied a penny to the bottom
inside.
Sunset behind Amber's house on Sat.
Comments
You flower painting is most beautiful.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to the kitties. ♥