Where I Have Been, Biting or Not, Watercolors, Evie Card, Pillow and Lily
Morning everyone
Got up early on Friday, not really
any earlier than normal but I started...
MOVING, earlier than normal.
I was at the docs office at 9:30 for
my allergy shot.
On my way out of the office I
stopped and picked up a treat..
So your question is, how many licks
do you think I got?
And did I lick it all the way down
or did I bite it?
From the docs office I met
one of my new friends, Kim at the
Senior Citizens Activity Center
(old folks work out place)!
I mentioned to Kim on the phone
the other day that I needed to start
doing, I have been wanting to do
chair yoga there.
She jumped on that and said, "I will
go Friday with you"!
Its accountability, if you are meeting
someone, you tend to go and do.
If you are thinking of going alone, you
might tend to not go.
Sorta like my intent to make this
a regular thing, I registered 2.5 yrs ago,
this was my first visit!
Yep....ACCOUNTABLILITY!
And Kim is the woman that has paint classes
at her house.
With that said, I worked on watercolors
on Thursday.
Still a challenge to paint using water,
but, it's getting there.
I just finished Evie's card. Even though her bday
wqs last week, party is this Sunday.
I do a lot of cards that I never share.
I sent out two cards to classmates this week
for the death of a parent and I sent one out to
Mike before he passed. I send them out for
friends that lose a pet also, like my aunt with
the passing of her fur babe a few weeks ago.
I two aunts still living and I make them
cards every now and again to let them know
they are in my thoughts.
Oh, and thank you cards.
I love being able to make those cards
more personal.
Here is Evie's card and one of the items
I made for her bday.
Evie loves pink, and she loves pigs
cause they are pink.
And I made this pillow for her.
I made it with two bandanas but
on the front one I sewed a vintage handkerchief
that I bought at an antique
store for three bucks.
Put ribbon around the edge of
handkerchief and tied little bows that
I sewed in the corners.
First pillow I have made in like...
let me think, maybe 50 years.
I am proud of it.
I also have another vintage
handkerchief with purple in it
that I bought. I picked up some
purple bandanas to make another
pillow. These are not the standard
size throw pillows, they are larger.
Be cute on Evie's bed.
Look how skinny my girl is.
Breaks my heart but she is eating,
drinking and we just played chase.
Headed to Nashville for Mikes
funeral tomorrow.
Have a good day,
Pam
Comments