Pamela, Wildflowers and WTH

 Have you ever looked up 
what you name means.
Apparently, Pamela means
more that I thought!!


Kidding...
It actually means ~
Pamela is primarily used in the English, German,
 and Italian languages, and its language of
 origin is Old Greek. The name is of the
 meaning all black, all sweetness. 

HAHA....My daughter does not
agree with this!
She is a BRAT!

Yesterday I shared with you
the Woodland Sunflowers that
grow wild at my tree line.
Here are a few things that I have
found just randomly growing in 
my yard.

I had this pop up on the edge
of my gravel driveway.
So, I pulled out my phone, 
pulled up my Picture This
appt and had to check to see what
this was.
Dog Fennel.
Says it is a herb but its
toxic when eaten...
Hmm?

Dog Fennel  
 is a common weed in pastures, abandoned
 fields, roadsides, and 
waste areas.
But then I read, that it
 works great
in your garden along 
a whimsical pathway.
Should I use it in my 
garden?

Next there is Braken Fern that 
came up. Also, weed and you don't
eat.

Bracken is one of the oldest ferns,
 with fossil records over 55 million years old
 having been found.
It can also be used in gardening.

Course I love purple so when I look
out and see purple growing
randomly in the yard, I love it.


This one is a cute little flower.
It is a perennial and also 
does well in gardens. 
I think I am liking this
bit of using wildflowers in 
my garden.

Another purple flower and 
yes, I see it in my garden next yr.


These are just some wild that grows 
in my yard and I think shall 
get moved to a garden.

I need to start preparing the yard
for some planting.

There is a local walking area
not ten mins from the house,
and there is a section where some
ladies grow wildflowers.
I met them there one day, cleaning
up the bed. But with that said, 
when the blooms started dying 
off, I went up and plucked 
dry blooms for a wildflower
bed. 
I am excited about this bed,
cause I am actually
going to use a metal bed,
and the flowers will grow
inside the frame.

I am sure you folks are
prob tired of hearing my
health issues with the 
UTIs/Stones and surgery...
but I am throwing it out again.
I do not do this for pity,
I do it to let folks no that
crap that can happen, what
you or someone you know can
face....

I think I might have told 
you that on the CT Scan and
the ultrasound, there were to pieces
of stone that I was waiting to make
their way out. That is one thing
that happens with patient portals, 
I ASSUMED that it was pieces from
being blasted....OOPS, 
I need to stop assuming.
Image my surprise when at the 
docs office on Wed., I learned that 
these are actual stones that
due to the shape my kidney is 
in, the doc could not get to.
I don't blame her, I had no clue
that the kidney was such a mess.
The good thing is, they are
not blocking anything, but
now I am ticked that I still
have stones. WTH!!
I do have a test next week
to be sure the kidney itself
is working correctly, esp 
in the shape it is in. 
The surgeon told Amber it looked
like it had been cut apart and pieced
back together. In conversation with 
the surgeon, she told my urologist 
that it was twisted, and the inside
of one side of the kidney is laying 
on the other side.
Hence the reason she could not
locate the other two.
Plus, they are already to big 
to pass, cause with the twisting, 
my tube is narrowed.
I am not comfortable with leaving 
them and watching them, or 
waiting till they move and block
something, but I do not want
to go through this again...

With all that said, I requested my
records from last yrs doc.
Details very vague, no mention of 
the kidney being in bad shape. 
That leads to more questions.
I really think my next step
is to talk to a lawyer and see
if I have a case. 

Thanks for listening to my 
fears and bitching,
Pam



 





 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom