Little Toes, and Noses, Curls and Hover Rounds

 Check out these cute little
toes!
And feet crossed.


Such beautiful coloring 
this girl has.


And the most adorable nose
which is great 
for BOOPING!
 

Curled up next to me with 
a content look after having
her head rubbed.


I always heard that every
seven years your taste changes,
but apparently all through your
life, every so many years, 
your body changes in different
ways.

My hair for instance, as 
a child in the sand, air and 
life of California, it 
was a mass of curls on top 
my head.

Hard to tell in this pic but
those are curls.
We came to Tennessee when I 
was about 3 and mom said that
with each washing my hair
would get a little straight.

Here is my hair as a teen.

Straight as a board.

In this pic below, with all
that dark coloring, my hair
was still straight.


But over the last ten years or
so, I noticed body appearing 
in my hair.
The pics below were taken
on Friday, yesterday, 
check out the curls.
No product on my hair at 
all.

The curls have become
a part of my hair
once again.
 
So crazy.

About a year or so ago I mentioned
to my son that I would love
to get a scooter. I was thinking
of a two wheel one, that you can
take on the road but does not 
go really fast. 
He knows of my balance issues and 
he laughed then said, mom when 
the time comes I will 
buy you a scooter, a Hover Round,
and I will even take you 
to the Grand Canyon!!

I saw this on FB and tagged
my DIL in it since Cory 
is not on FB..
told her that little did 
Cory know, I would be doing
this with my Hover Round!



FUN TIMES!

Happy Saturday,
Pam














Comments

Mari said…
Such a cute kitty!
My hair is straight and has always been straight. The only change that's happened to my hair is that it keeps getting thinner. :(
I'm jealous!
She is so darn cute. I loved the photos of you and your hair curls look awesome. That Hover Round is too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom