Bookcase Redo and Great Grandkids Clothes

THIS IS LIFE
when Pam 
feels 
BETTER!!! 

I have had this small bookcase
for years....
YEARS actually.


It belonged to my ex hubs
granddaddy.
It was a reddish color wood, but 
I painted it several yrs ago.
Amber sanded it down some time
ago and I decided to paint it.
Dummy me, I know that with
paint that dark I need to 
prime it first, but somehow I 
let that escape me.
I started to paint, after a couple
of coats I realized that it
was not going to cover well
at all.

First, the problem of no primer was
not helping things along but
also, the paint was not right.
I bought it several months 
ago, but was not the issue
cause I stirred it up and even
shook it up all the way,
but it was like water. 
This is the first paint I have
bought since COVID so 
I don't know if this is a 
thing now or not.

Anyway, after several coats I 
decided to do something different. 
 
I applied wallpaper to it.


I am really pleased with it.
And it is perfect for my
paints.


Now, to continue to work 
on that room and get
all my stuff together.

The other day Triniti (Boog
and Felicity's mom) said that 
the kids really did not have 
many warm clothes. When 
Amber and I were out
yard selling, we found some 
pants and shirts for Boog.
But we were falling all around
Felicity's size.
I went to GW Monday and 
found two shirts for 
her and two pairs of jeans, 
plus, a cute jacket.
 




I also found some things
for Beckham (due in Dec).
Got him two pairs of 
pants and two 
onies like shirts.




I also found him a cute
jacket.

 I will put these away with 
the other stuff I have bought
for the baby.
Got a shower coming up in Nov.
for that.

I texted Hannah today and 
asked her if she wanted
some maternity pics, she
was excited so we will set up
a place and day for that.

So, pics to come!!

Have a great day,
Pam










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom