Foggy Morn, Raising Mom, 4 Generations, and My Visitors

 I usually don't get out early
enough to view sites like
this.

One morning, before winter,
I need to grab the camera
and go out to see the sun
come up and get more
shots like this.

I took the above pic on 
the way out of Nunnelly 
last Friday morning with an 
appt in Nashville and stops
to see some folks.

HAHA
I must have raised
some really 
smart
A____
kids!
My daughter tagged me
on FB with this quote.


haha..

Speaking of kids, 
this is my daughter, 
grandson and great granddaughter..
and me.
4 generations!
 

Monday, Tuesday and Wed.
was very busy for me.
My son, and DIL came for 
a visit this week.
I have not seen them since
22 and I was missing them.

Cory is always on top of 
things and so full of life, bringing
laughter behind wherever he 
goes. I have laughed so hard.

My two brats!

We played a lot of games
and just took time to 
visit and be together.

This is Braden, DJ and 
my DIL, Britney.



This boy is a mess, he has
a thing about the cat tunnel!



Cory, finally got to pet Misty.
He bribed her with treats, and 
kept getting her closer
and closer...

She ate, he petted and 
she puked up all her treats.

We played several card games.
Exploding Kittens.
Uno

And Throw, Throw
the Burrito!
This came gets WILD!



Brit and Cory left
Thursday morning 
to drive 1.5 hours up the 
road to visit with his dad 
and his family.

I got three of Cory 
special hugs before he left.
He gives the best.
I cried.
Then came in and rested
a bit before heading 
for my last CT scan to be 
sure all stones are gone.

Have you had any visitors come
and stay lately with you?

Pam



 











 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom