Fall Decor, and Photo Shoot

 I have not been crafting
but FALL
brings the ump out making
me want to.
HAHA
This is not really a crafty
thing but more a decor
thing.

I made the tray and 
candle holders years ago,
but I found the three color
candles at Dollar Tree the
other day, stopped in after picking
up cat food.
I removed my battery operated
candles and put these in 
the holders.
After that, I placed 
some red color leaves in 
the tray.

 
A buck 25 for these 
candles and they are decorated
so cute.



I love my dining table 
decor. OKAY,
don't judge me, I am 
rushing the fall season. 

Check out this amazing 
photo shoot I found
on FB.
I would give credit to the 
photographer but when 
I blow up the name its hard
to read.









I love this and would
so love to do this type of photo shoot.

Would you play along with
the photographer for a 
shoot like this?
Pam






 


Comments

Jeanie said…
I love your centerpiece. It's warm, cozy, and delightfully inexpensive, though it looks much more so!
I love fall! Yes, I'd do a fun photo shoot like that!
Sandee said…
I love spring colors when they arrive and I love, love, love fall colors when they arrive. Beautiful.

Yes I would do this kind of photo shoot. Such fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the precious kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
That is so funny. I know some would by offended by that photo shoot, but I think you could find just the right subjects who would play along. My Dollar Tree was starting to put up the Christmas stuff the last time I was there (last Thursday or Friday).
Ann said…
Your candle holders look great on your table. A really nice touch for fall.
That photo shoot made me laugh. I don't know that I would ever want photos like like that but I bet they had a good time doing that.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom