Skip to main content

Couch Sitting, Laying and Napping, Out the Windows, and Stain Glass

Saturday and Sunday, 
I took full advantage of my
couch. I napped off and on all
day, both days.
It was hot out and I had no
desire to be out at all.
With that said, I am on 
yet a new med for the 
UTI/Stone/Bladder Spasms
and with all the changes of
meds, all three of which
cause tiredness, drowness, 
and just pure weakness, 
I have had NO
ENERGY at all, so 
 I took advantage of the 
couch. 

My view from that said
sitting/laying/napping
area.

Out the living room window, onto
the front porch and out 
into the yard. 

Here is a shot out the window
over the sink onto the deck.


Out the back bedroom window.


Over to the side of the back.
Down at the bottom of 
the pic you will see my 
yard art.


Out the bathroom window.

My one and only stain glass
piece. I would love to do a 
larger piece to place in the 
window on the front of the house
that is up in the crawl space of 
my house. 

Yep, that is a window that goes
to nothing. 

Maybe one of these days I will
be brave enought to crawl up 
there and measure that area, 
and maybe get around to making
something for it.

Happiest Monday to all!
Pam,
Lily Bit
and Misty River


 

Comments

Sandee said…
Love the stain glass. That's beautiful and really beautiful when the sun shines on it.

Love that you're out in the country. Beautiful views.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Jeanie said…
I like the idea of stained glass there -- but you might need to put a light on a timer (even a dim one) there -- or I'm not sure if it would show up as such from the exterior. It would be awfully pretty.

It's hot as hell here, too.
Marie Smith said…
The stained glass is so pretty! It would be a nice addition to the front.
Darla M Sands said…
Jeanie has a great idea of lighting. :D Be well and stay cool, my dear.
Your new area looks very nice and I agree with the stain glass way up top!
Ann said…
I like the stained glass piece on the bathroom window. Interesting that there is a window on the top of your house that goes to nothing.
Christine said…
Nice views
Sometimes it is good to take full advantage of the couch.
I like the idea of stained glass.

All the best Jan
That is the perfect little spot for a stained glass window!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom