Bad Boy Wasp, Sun through the Leaves, House, The All Knowing Eye and Sandbox


Went out try and photograph 
the Ruby Red and he just
don't play pretty. 
So, I don't have a good one yet.
But I did get this bad boy.


Love shooting through the 
trees!

After cutting the yard on Friday, 
my son in law came over
later and did my weed eating.
I walked to the mailbox and decided
to get a shot of the house.

Kind of hard to grow green 
grass in a drought.
I said that to Cory and he just
laughs reminding me that
he lives in Calif. and 
they have a 
DROUGHT!



I love my place.

Hey Liz, I saw this
eye on FB on a pair of jeans!
Guessing this is the yr of the EYE!

Remember me showing you 
a pic of the sandbox I had on 
my desk, decorated for 
Christmas? Somewhere 
among my thousand of pics are
more but this is what
I could locate now.

4th of July




My sandbox started as a simple
glass tray, with white fine sand in
it, rocks and a couple of rakes.
When I moved from printing to photo 
services I did not wrap the sandbox
well enough and it got broken.
I finally found this cute 
ceramic tray in a basket that 
I thought would work well.
I then used some real sand with 
the rocks and rakes. It was cute but
then I started decorating it for 
seasons, holidays and 
events. 

One time I got my nieces
 barbie plates and stuff and 
had a picnic on the beach for
summertime.
Another I had a sailboat with a 
sign that said, "gone cruising" for
when I went on a cruise. 

It was fun with customers would
play in the sandbox. One made
rapture tracks in the sand and a 
sign that stated what it was.
My boss started bringing things
from trips to put in the box.
A remote control tank that
caused a lot of issues with
Phil (youngest photographer),
and the sand on my desk.
But one day playing around
Phil poured water in the sandbox...
it took over a week to dry out. 

We used to have a blast with the 
sandbox. I dumped it and tossed
it all when I left there.

Pam












 

Comments

That photo of the bee or wasp is amazing and the sandbox was a really fun idea!
Mari said…
I really like your house!
The sandbox is such a fun idea!
Love those pictures of your house! I can see why you bought it!
Christine said…
Great photos
Ann said…
It's little things like that that make a workplace more enjoyable.
Darla M Sands said…
Your home is lovely. I'm glad you're settling in so well. Hugs, my dear, and thanks for sharing your memories/photos.
Marie Smith said…
Your house is so pretty! I love that insect photo too. A great shot!
Liz A. said…
The sandbox sounds fun. But I suppose you don't have a use for it in your home. Great shot of your house.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom