Tuesday Morn Coffee, Butterflies, Ants, Weird, Brady Bunch, Wheel and Weather

 Did Tuesday morning coffee
on the deck with 
the girls.

The butterflies I picked up 
at Dollar General, a buck 
each. They come with a spiral
metal thingy that comes up from 
the top that you stick pics
or a name card in them. 
I took the spiral thingy out,
painted them purple and yellow,
since they were blue.

Then I added a yellow 
ribbon to the purple one
and a purple ribbon to the
yellow one. These are
to hang in Evie's room. 

Went out to pick up 
B at school to take him
to his PT. I noticed
this....
Little close to the porch,
and as long as 
they play pretty by not
coming in the house, 
I will let them live.

I saw this on FB...
I love it. Cory and I had
a conversation just the 
other day. The conversation 
went sort of like this comment.

Only DJ (middle grandson) 
was mentioned and the fact 
that he calls me ODD...
Cory laughed, nope, I am 
sticking with strange! At which
point I said to him the same
thing I said to DJ...
THANK YOU!

I also saw this on 
FB.



How does this make you feel? Maureen, 67
. . . Christopher, 66 . . . Susan, 62 . . . Mike, 62
. . . Eve, 65 . . . and Barry, 69!

Liz, I think you might be
younger than this group,
however, I think the most
of us are about the same
age or younger.
There is only two
YOUNGER
than me.
CRAP!!!!

Found this on PINTEREST...
Love it.
Be great with herbs.
Now, I just need a wagon 
wheel. 

Weather update for 
Wed. and Wed. evening.

Going to get interesting...

Pam




Comments

Y'all have sure had the nasty weather up that way. I really like that wagon wheel on the planter.
Marie Smith said…
The wheel is a great idea for a herb garden!
Christine said…
Coffee on the deck sounds wonderful, in good company there!
Liz A. said…
Yup, I'm younger than all of them. I only saw The Brady Bunch in reruns.
Hena Tayeb said…
The wheel of herbs look like a good idea. It is cold and rainy here.. not a great outlook for the weekend.
Darla M Sands said…
Your posts are always enjoyable. Hugs, my dear.
Ann said…
Cute butterflies.
Hard to believe the Brady kids are that old. Then again I find it hard to believe I'm that old.
Jeanie said…
A fun post! I hope your weather wasn't too bad and that you are OK tday. Loved the Brady Bunch pic!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom

Hot Water Heater Mishaps