Days Work, Porch Cleaning, and My Girls

 

I cut Thursday but Saturday I 
finally got around to 
weed eating. With that, 
I kept going, of course
what one of you can prob 
do would prob be a lot 
more than me.

I blew the winter crap 
and the grass clippings
off the porch. 
Scrubbed the porch and
the stuff on it.
Amber and Will came
and moved the bench I 
put together weeks ago
from the deck to the porch.

So,
 I moved the pieces
of the other bench to the 
front porch and proceeded 
to put it together.

Then I sat things up.

One bench on one end of the 
long porch and one
on the other. 
I only have one table so
I I had Sunday morning
coffee on that end of the porch.

I watered my plants 
then. I still have a few things
that I left on the 
porch but I was
worn out. 

Monday, I have to run
to the post office, drop
cardboard off at recycle
and I have some bags of 
trash that I will take 
off of packing material. 

When I get home, I think
I am taking down the daybed
in the girls room. No one 
ever uses it, I am going to
put it on the deck.
I see naps out there for sure!!
haha

Chiro apt. today, when I 
stepped in the room I saw
Scout curled up and sleeping.

The storms and wicked thunder
that went through last night.....
yes, that I slept through, 
kept Scout and her daddy up
all night. Daddy (my chiro)
did not get to curl up and 
sleep, he had to work but 
Scout slept.

FYI, that is Scout's back
leg and paw that her
nose is resting on, even large dogs
manage to curl up in 
the tiniest balls.

Speaking of a ball, this 
was Misty on the couch
as I left to go to 
my apt.

Fur like velvet.


I had to go out and get 
Lily, she would not 
not come in when I asked her
too. She was curled up 
on the glider.


She always gives me an ear
full when I make her
come in off the deck.
Matter of fact, its
early evening as I type this
and Lily is back out 
on the glider while it 
pours rain and thunder 
shakes the house.

My girls!!
Silly they are, 
happiness they bring.

Pam

 

 









Comments

Sandee said…
I love your porch and your kitties. Both are most beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Pam. Scritches to the girls. ♥
Jeanette said…
I love your porch! What a great place to have coffee!
Liz A. said…
No, I highly doubt that I'd get more done that you do. You do manage to do a lot even if it may not feel that way to you.
Marie Smith said…
The benches and table are lovely! Hope you get lots of enjoyment with them.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, my dear, you accomplish more in one day than I do in several strung together. ~nods~ Please take care of and don't be hard on yourself. ~hugs~ Pets sure do make life better, don't they? Meanwhile we had raucous storms here, as well, and went into the cellar when tornado sirens went off. Thank heaven, we've never experienced that destructive force. Best wishes to you and yours!
The porch looks great! Love the pictures of the sleeping fur babies, I can almost picture you sleeping on the porch as well!
Ann said…
Scout is much luckier than her dad that she gets to nap while he works.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom

Hot Water Heater Mishaps