Coffee, Misty, Lily, Blooms, and Critters

 Sunday morning on
the deck. 
Coffee, laptop and 
the girls.
Beautiful morn.

Here is a pic I took 
of Misty on Saturday
afternoon, sometimes she
just sits and looks at me!

But Sunday afternoon
 she curled up next
to me, sucked on the 
blanket while she kneaded.
She was sleepy and wanted
a nap.


The other girl has 
decided the glider is
hers. Saturday and 
all day Sunday, she
took that spot for hers.



I took a moment to 
sit beside Lily Bit 
but did not stay long, 
that look said 
ENOUGH!!


This is a ground cover, 
not sure of the name, 
but I have had this for years.

Usually just green, 
but its blooming!

My flowers that weathered
over the winter, seeds
 from Mom Beverly's 
memorial.


Cutting the grass a few days
ago and had to laugh 
at the frogs hopping all around
me. Tiny little ones and 
one big fat one.
Sorry, no pics.

Moths of all kinds.

Little white furry looking 
one and this
whitish blue color one.

But these, skinks are 
all over the place.
Saturday, I walked out 
to the front porch 
and they scattered. I managed
to click a pic of these
two.



Bee Happy,
Pam

 

 

 

 

 





Comments

Christine said…
Cute Misty
Sandee said…
I love your new home and I love your kitties. They are so entertaining aren't they?

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Marie Smith said…
Skink is such a curious name. I’d be ok with them as long as they scurried away!
Liz A. said…
Sounds like you're having a nice, lazy day.
Ann said…
Gibbs is always sitting and staring at me. It drives me crazy.
Love the sweet williams you have in that pot. My dad used to have those growing around his house. I've always liked them.
Jeanie said…
What a wonderful bunch of photos. We're seeing a lot of stink bugs lately. Ugh. Loving the Misty pix!
Darla M Sands said…
Dandelion will sit beside me on the couch, staring until I bring out her favorite interactive toy. lol Amphibians and lizards and moths are all pretty awesome. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom

Hot Water Heater Mishaps