Replies, Gate, Stairs to Nowhere, Skeletons, and Misty Overload

  Hello all!

Thought I might get 
around to answering some
comments left by others.
Debbie over at 

Debbie, MINE! lol

Check out Painting Proverbs
on FB and see what all she
has and what she does.

Liz over at 
shared someone's blog
with me so that I could see
the gate someone posted!
I loved it Liz.
I love gates and Calif.
has some of the coolest, however
here in TN most ours are
basically used to keep live
stock in and not as decorative
as Calif. has.
However, in riding a back 
road, I found this gate,
 
The gate is not really
that great, what was amazing
with this one was the bridge
behind the gate. Looked like
an old railroad track bridge, but
it is the bridge that the
car goes over. Too neat.


Several folks commented on the 
test I had done.
GOOD NEWS,
my iron level is up and 
seems to be holding.
My liver and kidney numbers 
are right on and the scope
test to see if I had 
Celic turned out
that I do 
NOT
have it.
YAY! 

Thanks to all for checking in 
on that.

I love the funny stuff
I come upon when driving the 
backroads. I have always been
a backroad driver even before
I got into documenting the stuff
I found. 
The other day I saw this...
The stairs to 
NO WHERE...
or into the forest.

I have found living here 
that like me, a lot of folks
love skeletons. And
they tend to keep them out
all year long!
This is just one I ran 
across.

Now, I am going to overload 
you on total cuteness.

I had my big camera out 
the other day and 
I can hear Misty's thoughts
or at least what I would 
like her thoughts to be!!

"Okay, mom I will model for
you just this one time",







When I look at her like
this, I see why she is a 
Russian Blue...
that blue tint pops.
This is all I got folks,
she got to the point where she 
had enough!
lol, I will take what I can get.
Today is Saturday as I write
this post, and I am heading
past Nashville to shoot
a wedding. 
Funny, I had more jobs 
shooting in one month then 
I did when I lived over that 
way! lol

Its all good, but, this will 
be my last. unless it happens
here, these drives are killers.

Are you doing any traveling
coming up or in the 
near future?
Me, nope.
Amber wants to take the 
boys to the beach (Fla) in 
the fall this yr and wants me to go,
but the prob
is, pets!
Who will keep her dog?
And who will keep my 
furs? Amber said that we
should be able to find someone,
but......
I don't have friends here, 
and not just anyone is 
coming in my house.
Worse than that, I don't trust
just anyone to keep my 
furs.

When I take a trip, going
to have to be without
Amber so she can keep my 
babes.

Pam


Comments

Christine said…
I love doors! Cute Misty.
Yes, those doors are all pretty and WOW, sweet Misty is always so beautiful! We never leave our furs either.
Liz A. said…
Then again, you might meet someone in time who could do it. Or perhaps one of your friends could housesit as your current place would be a bit of a vacation from your old city.
Ann said…
Love the pictures of Misty. What a pretty girl she is.
Jeanie said…
I'm so glad about your iron and the celiac. Good news indeed. Misty is such a joy. I always hate leaving Lizzie, too. She's requiring more these days.
Darla M Sands said…
I always wonder how homeowners maintain driveway bridges. Cool as they sometimes look, I'll pass. lol Misty is a beauty. My bluish grey Jezebel would never sit still for my camera; she always wanted to get close. I can hardly believe she's been gone a year. ~shakes head~ We had a pet sitter decades ago who was great until she gave it up for full-time employment, then an older couple recommended by our vet clinic might have retired. It's been over five years since we took a real trip. :( Best wishes on future fun, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom