Painting Bday Cards and Thank You Cards

 I have so much 
to do before guest on 
Wed.
but today was 
chiro adjustment so 
I have not felt like much
of doing anything.

But while I sat and did
not much of anything, I decided
to paint cards.

I painted a bday card
for Theresa, whose 
bday is not till the 
end of 
Sept.
HAHA
Ahead of the game.
Even putting in 
envelopes and addressing
them, and placing them
in a certain spot.
She loves Snoopy.

I also did DJ's, in 
Nov. 


Julies whose bday is
in August.

On the inside I wrote, 
always dance, dance
in the moon light,
dance in the sun,
and dance in your dreams.

This is not a card, it is
something I made for 
my Mexico food loving
grandson, DJ. I will paint
an 8x10 canvas and then apply
this to that for him
to hang in his room.


And then Braden's which is 
in Sept. 


My great grandson's bday 
in Sept.


My oldest brothers bday
which is in June.


Thank you card for
Theresa for planning
my going away retirement
party.



And one last Thank you 
card for Tammy.


I need to get up early
in the morning and 
get this house cleaned and 
ready for guest.

Do you send out bday cards,
thank you cards, or just
hello, how are you cards?

Pam






Comments

Mari said…
I'm so impressed by your talent! These are so cute!
Your cards are super cool and super fun!!!
Liz A. said…
That reminds me, the twins have a birthday at the end of this month. I'd best get on that.
BeachGypsy said…
Yes I still send cards for all occasions especially holidays and of course thank yous and birthdays. All your cards are great and I like Julie's best. Have a great weekend!
Marie Smith said…
Love the cards. You do a great job with them.
Ann said…
These are all wonderful. I had been wondering what you were painting them on but I see you have a watercolor pad.
I send cards for all different occasions.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom