Church, BW Gate, Mower, Spread, Company, and Misty

 Headed to the chiro 
on Thursday which is not 
my given day but I switched
up days this week.
Tad early for the apt. so I 
rode around a bit looking
for Johnthan's (restaurant) for 
a lunch coming up so I would
know where to go. When I 
came across this cute church.




ADORABLE!!!

You know I love gates, 
esp. when I make them
B&W. This one is nice
cause you can see through
the gate.


My normal day for chiro
is Monday and Wed.
but due to having guest
visit on Wed. I changed that
day to Thursday.
Friends, Vic, Mitzi and 
Julie were coming 
to visit....Vic and Mitzi
were delivering my 
mower to me. Chris had
it since I moved to work
on it.

Friday is suppose to be a 
NO rain day so grass will
get its second cutting this yr.

I have had visitors to the 
house but not friends
that I was going 
to entertain.
I actually did a little
spread. 
Homemade Rosemary
bread.....oh yum, 
the best I ever made.


We had regular store 
bought bread, Rosemary bread, 
chicken salad, ham and turkey.
Peptia and sunflower seeds. 
Cheese and crackers along
with cheesy crackers. 
Tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, 
olives and fixings.

Oh, it was all so good.

Here we are. Julie in front, me, next to
me is Vic and next to her
is Mitzi.

Check out Missy Misty 
taking her bath.
So adorable.



ADORABLE sweetie.

Pam






 



Comments

Marie Smith said…
Love that third photo! The feed I’m seeing now appears to be back to normal, Pam.
Glad you had a good time with friends. That Church is a really pretty one. You're the pretty one too sweet Misty!
Liz A. said…
That looks like it was quite the spread.
Christine said…
Lovely bread -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
BeachGypsy said…
Looks like a fine day and yes, it's lawn mowing time again! So glad your mower is home!hope your weekend was nice!
Ann said…
I've been looking at my yard and thinking it'll be needing mowed soon. I'm wondering if I can afford the guys to mow this year when my job ends. For now playing it by ear.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, yum. I enjoy a nice luncheon spread. Instead of looking it up I must ask, what is Peptia? Hugs, my dear, to you and both your adorable girls.
That is a nice looking Church.

All the best Jan
Red Rose Alley said…
That looks like a Yummy spread. Your rosemary bread sounds really good, and with a dab of butter, even better. I'm not a cat person, but your Misty is such a pretty cat. Very nice gate photos, Pam. And that white fencing around the church is so charming.

Have a terrific week.

~Sheri
Rajani Rehana said…
Beautiful blog
Darla M Sands said…
I'm actually trying to grow pumpkins this summer! Their roasted seeds are delicious and the pulp very versatile, not to the mention the fun shell options. :D On a side note, my dear, your post lists 'Peptia' instead of 'pepitas', the former sounding like an indigestion aid. ~giggle~ And I just learned that watermelon seeds can be toasted, as well. Isn't that cool? If you try this, please let me know how it works out. Blessings, my dear.
Liz A. said…
I had to pop back over to share a link to another photographer who took a picture of a gate that I think you might enjoy: https://sparepartsandpics.blogspot.com/2024/04/march-milky-way-madness.html

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom