Wedding Pics

Saturday, I photographed a couple
of friend's wedding. 

Thomas and Lisa.

Borrowed this pic 
from Lisa's page.

Thomas and Lisa have dated
for over 15 years. Thomas and Lisa's 
brother were very good friends. Lisa
lost her brother several years ago.
Lisa is a few years younger than
Thomas meaning that she was a couple
years behind us in school. Yes, US, 
for Thomas and Lisa's brother
were my age, we were in school
together. 
We were all DuPonters!

But finally, they tied the 
knot, took the plunge, 
commented to each other...
and so on and so on!

Someone snapped this 
pic of the photographer (me) 
and Brian (graduated with 
my brother, 2 yrs after me)
and Rebecca (my friend and 
realtor).
Brian is also a grad 
of DuPont. 

Rebecca caught me
doing what I do.


I saw this guy come in at 
the wedding, and I knew I knew
him. I just had to go back in 
the archives of my brain and 
remember....
Terry Crawford, also a DuPont
Bulldog, two years ahead of me.
He ran with my older brother, Ray.


Wow...I have not seen Terry in 
FOREVER!

Shot the wedding, enjoyed some
laughs, stopped to get gas
and headed home while
I enjoyed a beautiful sunset.







To answer your question, the 
one in your head that you are
wanting to ask, I turn my 
camera on my cell phone on, I leave
it on while I drive. I see some thing 
I want to shoot and I point
the phone in that direction, 
and snap. If I get the shot,
I get the shot, if I don't, I don't.

Now, back to the pic
of Lisa and Thomas...
and the look on the ministers
face!
Priceless!

Pam












Comments

Christine said…
Lovely wedding
Marie Smith said…
The last shot is priceless. Great capture.
Sandee said…
Beautiful shots, beautiful wedding and beautiful you.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
It sounds like it was a lovely wedding.
Betsy said…
I do like the last shot. Lovely photos of the wedding. You look so pretty and take great photos. I do the same thing taking pictures in the car. Take'm, if they work, they work. If not then delete.
Ann said…
How wonderful that they tied the knot after all those years.
I do the same thing when driving with my cell phone. Just click and hope for the best.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom