Feeling Yucky, and the Last of Safari Pics

Morning to all....

Friday, after picking up 
B at school, I made a fast stop
at Fast Pace.


According to the doc,
its allergies!
haha....like I didn't 
know that. But with that
she also added that with it hanging
on this long, it has gone viral. 
It's a viral thing that antibiotics 
will not touch. She
recommended Alka Seltzer plus for
allergies. 
I have downed my second dose.
Head is still a mess, 
lack of energy.

But my nurse is sticking
close by.
 
My nurse is doing a 
good job.

Still got a few more pics of the 
Safari trip to show. 
Helf off so not to bore you. 
But here is the last of 
them...

One of the MOST
BEAUTIFUL sites to me 
was the one below.

Isn't that babe sticking its
head out the cutest of all. 

I find it so strange that
male birds are prettier than the 
female. This one sure makes
that statement even hardier to 
grasp. 

He is just too BEAUTIFUL 
to be male.





Personality...
this guys was packed
full of it.







The boys kept scratching between the horn
things and he was enjoying so much.
When the boys walked
off, he literally walked around the 
fence back to them.

All in all, we had a great day!
Pam





Comments

Jeanie said…
So sorry you're feeling badly today. But I'm glad you took the time to share the safari photos -- they're quite wonderful!
Darla M Sands said…
I'm stunned by a viral allergy diagnosis. Best wishes to you and yours, plus that kangaroo mom. lol Take care, my dear.
I hope you feel better super soon. Those are great critter pics.
Liz A. said…
I hope you feel better soon. I saw something on social media the other day. It said they were sure it was going to be a scorcher of a summer. Mother Nature had seasoned you all up with the pollen, and then put you back into the freezer to marinate. Now all that's left is the oven...
Ann said…
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you can find something that will get rid of it soon.
That giraffe sure does enjoy the attention.
Marie Smith said…
Hope the allergies diminish, Pam. I have never heard of Alka Seltzer for allergies. I have lived a sheltered life! lol.I must try it! I have around the calendar allergies too.
Sending my good wishes and hoping you feel better soon.
Lovely photographs.

All the best Jan
Oops I got an error message when I hit the publish button, so not sure if my first comment came through?

Feel better soon.
Lovely photographs.

All the best Jan
BeachGypsy said…
Hope you're feeling alot better by now, Pam. Love the peacock pictures. Thinking of getting two, or maybe just one to start. They are so elegant and colorful and gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom