Cicadas, Trees in Bloom, Lily Bit, and Caldrons

 OH YAY...

going to get fun
and really interesting.

There are two types of cicadas in the world, one
 that emerges every 17 years and another every 13
 years. In 2024, both are coming up 
from the ground for the first time in 221 years!

Have you ever experienced Cicadas?
Just one type can cause
so much noise,
two types, going to
get really noisy around 
here. Neither Lily or
Misty have experienced 
the CICADAS!
OH MY...

My neighbor that moved when
I moved in has all sorts
of trees in his yard.
A Bradford Pear, but next to
it, there is a Cherry Blossom.

Both right next to my
driveway. Knowing I suffered
all week from allergies from
the Bradford Pear, dummy me
can't help myself.
I saw the Cherry Blossom 
in bloom and of course,
while sneezing my head
off I go over to take pics.
These are some from the phone,
but if that was not bad enough,
I went back in and got
the big camera. I will
load them to the computer
this evening. 
I enjoyed watching the 
honey bees and the butterflies.


And yes, I came in sneezing five
and six times in a row, but 
worse, my skin is itching off. 
Love SPRING, hate
what it does to me and others.

I was sitting here in the living
room when I looked
over at Lily and could
not tell where the head starts
and tail ends. 


I am amazed at the positions
this girl gets in.


Those that don't know
cats, if a cat shows you their
tummy, they trust you 
so much.


I love that she is that relaxed
and trusting.

HAHA...

I love this.
Matter of fact I cooked
in my caldron today.
Taking it to Amber's, 
London Broil, carrots and 
onions. Taking corn also.
Amber is picking up cream
taters. 

Hoping you are enjoying some
beautiful temps, great
weather and no allergies.
Pam















Comments

Marie Smith said…
So beautiful, Pam. Hope te itching stops soon. The blooms and that blue sky…incredible.
Mari said…
No cicadas here so I haven't experienced that noise.
The trees are so gorgeous, what a bummer to be allergic to them.
Rose said…
I don't even want to think of the cicadas! I don't know if I am glad to be aware of it or wish I lived on in ignorance! LOL Love that Lily...by Bubbie boy used to sleep like that.
Oh yea, I've had the full Cicadas experience and it was awful. But Lily, you look beautiful and totally cozy!
Liz A. said…
I heard about the cicada thing. My math brain went to least common multiple, but as both are prime numbers, that's just 17 times 13 which is 221.
Ann said…
Those blossoms are so pretty but this is a tough time of year for allergies.
Darla M Sands said…
There are so many thoughts associated with this post that perhaps I should write my own. lol Time has really slipped by. Hugs and best wishes, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom