Cards for Felicity, Holly, Evie, Lori and Will, and Burning of Sage

Not feeling well with
the allergies put me down
for a few days, however, 
change of meds has me
doing better.
So, Saturday, I decided
to work on more
cards. 
In April, Felicity will be
two. Wow, time flies.
This is her card.
My niece Holly will be, 
crap, I lost track of time on
that one....anyway, her
bday will be in June.
Her card is ready.

Then, like I stated a few 
days ago, Evie will be four
in July.
Her card is ready.


I am really ahead of the bdays
with cards so far. Just gotta
remember to mail them when
the time comes along!
haha

Sunday, I worked on a couple
more.

My sis in law loves
to quilt, I did
her card according what she
likes to do...
quilt.


Son in law, has a bday
the 26th of this month.
He likes the JETS so 
I did his card according 
to that.

Keep this up and I will
run out of things
to paint cause I will 
have all bday cards done for
the year.

I am enjoying learning to 
do watercolors. 
Put it off for years. It is 
different than painting with
oils and acrylics but still fun.

I saw this on FB and 
laughed....
Yep, if you don't
want to enter my home
cause I burn sage, then its 
a good thing I burn 
the sage!! lol

Fair warning, when burning
sage, be sure and keep an 
window open. 
HAHA...

Pam







Comments

Marie Smith said…
I always buy the birthday cards for the year in January. You put me to shame! Your cards are such a personal touch. Love them, Pam.
Those are really fun cards and that is pretty funny about burning sage!
Liz A. said…
Can you put an alert or reminder on your phone? I know I have a reminder app. Plug in dates, and it'll ding on the day I specify. I think the calendar will do that too. Just put in a thing for all the birthdays with "I painted a birthday card, send it now" note, and even if you forget you had them, that'll remind you.
Ann said…
Nice cards. I always do good with the birthdays that are in the first half of the year but start forgetting the ones in the last half.
Jeanie said…
Ilove what you are doing with your cards -- they are so personal and just perfect for the recipient!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom