Beautiful Day, Dogwood, Beauty, Mailboxes, Barns, and Building

A beautiful way 
to end the day, a beautiful 
wedding.

However, today is Tuesday
 and storms are moving
 in. Boys school closing
 early, I will pick them 
up and bring them here. 
When Amber hears that 
the worst is coming and 
a time, she will head this
 way. It is storm season 
everywhere, be safe. 

I looked out my kitchen
window the other day and saw
a Dogwood tree, right at the 
front of my woods, just starting
to bust out in bloom.

On Sunday I grabbed the camera
and started out to shoot the blooms when
I see this one near my shed.



I have a total of three in 
my yard and my 
neighbor has one right 
inside her fence, right
at my property also.

I have never had a 
Dogwood before, I love this.

Look at this beauty!

She acts like she knows
she is a beauty. 

I had to include this pic, 
I saw this on the way home from 
the wedding. A cattle farm, all
dressed for Easter.
 

So cute.

Saw a couple of different 
mailboxes on the way home also.
Had to pull over and 
snap a pic.



And THIS...I love
old barns.
This was taken close 
to my old stomping grounds.

This is down from 
the home my oldest brother
owned. There was a house near it,
but that is gone now. So much building
going on and I figure this 
will be another barn that will
go by the way side.
I hate that, that road this is
on, I used to travel down a lot,
I was shocked at all the 
construction that has taken place and 
all the things that are now missing, 
things like this barn.



To me, this is beautiful in 
its rustic worn out way.

Another, pretty structure that 
I am sure will one day be gone.

Love this building...
this is where the wedding
took place.


Super cool.


Happiest day to you,
Pam








 

 

 

 

Comments

So many things to discover and rediscover as you explore your new neighborhood and even your backyard!
Conniecrafter said…
Yes storm season for sure, we had a bad one go through last night, fail and high winds but thankfully none of the tornado warnings happened, at least in our area. We have had a lot of blooms fall off the trees with all the high winds we have been getting so sad they couldn't last longer. How wonderful to have dogwoods, so pretty. Love the pic of the cow with the hat :) My hubby loves to take pictures of old barns.
Sandee said…
Love the spring flowers and love seeing your kitties.

Loved the cattle farm. That's brilliant.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Marie Smith said…
Hope the storm misses your area, Pam. Stay safe!
Ann said…
Oh that cow in the easter bonnet is just too cute.
Love the doors on that building where the wedding was.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, do be safe during this spring's Midwest storm season. ~hugs~ There's lots of construction going on here, but I haven't seen any awesome old barns/structures torn down (yet). Thanks for sharing your awesome photos, my dear.
Liz A. said…
I hope the incoming storm isn't too bad.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom