Barns, FORGOTTEN, Painted Fun, and Lamp Shade

Heading to my old 
stomping grounds, to shoot
a wedding today! Funny, 
since moving here I have 
had three request to shoot something
in that area....the way things
go!


Every time I took Hwy 100
to and from Amber's for a visit,
then moving up here,
I have seen this barn.

I love this barn. 
So, I stopped and took
a pic the other day.

There is also this
smaller place on the 
property with the barn.


A little week ago I did 
a ride around the area
after taken B to school.
Here are a few more barns 
and a couple of FORGOTTEN
in Hickman Co.






  FOGOTTEN







Entering the town 
next to me the Art Group
painting this empty building.
 


I have this lamp in 
bedroom but not a fan
of the shade.


 But I found this thrift/
antique store and I found
shade for 3 bucks. I like it
better.

Hoping you are having 
a great day,
Pam






 

Comments

Marie Smith said…
I like the shade. The houses left and forgotten make me sad.
Christine said…
Lovely photos. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Ann said…
I like the barns with the flags painted on them. That mural on the sides of that one building is great.
Liz A. said…
A couple of those look like a good gust of wind would knock them over. You mean you're not going to bling up that lampshade yourself?
Darla M Sands said…
I would sooo enjoy exploring back roads and abandoned buildings with you. :D And the replacement shade is cute; it reminds me of a feathered purse I bought several years ago. Ooh, I should get it out of storage

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom