Baby Shower, MIsty, and Where Do You Rank

Last post I mentioned that since
I have moved and I been asked 
to keep going back for photo
shoots.
Last weekend, a baby shower.
Yesterday, a wedding,
and April 20, a wedding. 
Bout the way it goes.

Not going to share the actual
baby shower with you
but the table decor I will 
share. My sis in law, and her
sister did a great job with that.

Course you will be 
able to notice that 
the baby will be
a boy.

Glass cylinders with 
plastic balls of all
kinds.


Baby boots.


These were bags for the guest.



Cute sign in book.

Buttons for the great
aunts, great grandma, 
grandmas and etc.


Napkins...how cute
is that.








This was a game, guess
the amount of kisses
in the bottle. I said, 150 and 
there was 165. Another lady and 
I guessed the same 
so we split the kisses!






These boxes are actually
four boxes of diapers.


The decor was
really nice. 

Misty curled up 
on top of me the other
day and enjoyed 
some chin rubs!


She actually fell asleep,
when she woke she
realized she dozed off, so 
she jumped up and off
she went.


Where do you rank?

Happy days to you,
Pam




 

Comments

Christine said…
Fun photos
Mari said…
What a fun shower! They did a great job with decorations.
I live in Michigan - currently #10 so not too bad!
Darla M Sands said…
The decorations are really cute; on a funny note, some of my favorite childhood toys were bought for my brothers. Matchbox cars were the best! lol It seems kitties can be like children sometimes, unable to keep their eyes open but refusing to go to bed. I remember Luna, rest her soul, once kept literally nodding off on my lap only to wake up when her forehead rested against the sofa arm. :D Best wishes to you and the young family.
Liz A. said…
Those decorations were on point.
They sure did a grand job with the baby boy blue theme!
Conniecrafter said…
Such cute ideas for that baby shower, I love the wrapping of the diapers to spell his name, fun table decorations, I haven't seen shaped napkins like that. My state is # 22
Ann said…
Love all those decorations. Such clever ideas.
Pennsylvania ranked 24. Could be better, could be worse :)
South Dakota ranked #31 with its downside being the cold weather. I am totally okay with that as it keeps out the riffraff!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom