Bread, Mailbox, Carriers, End Tables, Trash and Boat

 I have been at it again....

I did disturb the rising of
the bread but let me tell you,
I have tried several different
ways of making bread, and
this was actually the 
BEST.


I have made it with milk, eggs and 
oil, I have made it with just sugar
and water, but this was made with 
honey. The taste was great!!!!!

2 cups of warm water
1/4 cup honey
2 1/4 teaspoon yeast
Mix and let set for 10 mins.

pour in 2 teaspoons melted butter,
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
4 1/2 cups of flour

If its really sticky, 
add a little more flour at 
a time till its not sticky

cover and put someplace warm
I put mine in the oven with only 
the oven light on.
two hours

Once its rose, smack it down and 
cut in 1/2. Set one half aside
Flatten other half and roll up 
in a loaf. Place in a buttered
bread pan.
You can do the same with 
the other half or make rolls.

Cover and place back in oven
for 30 mins, take out, uncover
and sit on counter another 15 mins. 

Bake 350 till golden brown.

I try every so often to take 
a back road around my house just
to see what's out there.

Ran across this cutie.


When I moved, I realized that my two 
cat carriers were not going to
cont to get it.
One was way to small for Misty
but Lily traveled fine in it, fit her
like a second skin! lol
The other was a hard case one
but it had a piece missing
that locked the top on to the 
bottom so its out of here.
But the girls needs carriers
so I ordered a couple from 
Wally World.

 I let them pick which one they
wanted, Lily as you can see
went to blue and Misty went
to the purple. They picked out
their own carriers.


I am struggling with picking 
out end tables. I want different, and 
I don't want both to match.

I bought this cutie the day 
I bought the couch and I love 
it but its just too small.


I had this one sitting on the end
of the sectional that is out in 
the room but it looked
funny, I really need one that will 
stretch from front to back of 
the couch, long ways.

On the other side I placed
this antique typing table.
Only it was on castors and 
I felt it set up too high past
the arm of the couch.
So, I slipped the castors off.
PERFECT.
Now, to redo the top of the 
table.


Still gotta find something
for the other end.

Like I said earlier, I have
been taking
side roads to check
things out....
My thoughts, just cause you
live in a poorer county and 
its rural does not mean
you should be trashy.

A swimming pool full
of trash.
The porch was covered
with crap also.


Then right down the road
I see this.


So many places where it 
looks like they just throw something
out, place it somewhere and forget 
about it. 
Maybe I should make this 
part of my FORGOTTEN pics!

 




Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I hope you enjoy the hunt for your ideal pieces. :D That's so cute about letting the kitties pick their carrier. ~grin~ Our town and the one a county over that has some of the richest neighborhoods around have neighborhoods where some homes are boarded up and left to rot or lived in with trash all around the property. Why they get away with that while our neighbor was told to move his (very clean, nice, new) trailer from our adjoining property line is beyond me. I said to him that we should decorate it with lights and various holiday decor, then let them try to fine him. lol Sad to say, he's the one who sold the home after a divorce. ~sigh~ Best wishes, my dear.
Marie Smith said…
I hope the water doesn’t rise enough to float that boat!

The crust of that bread looks so good! Yummy!
That bread looks so good, too bad I can't have butter or any dairy. Cute piggy mailbox too and the kitties have nice new rides!
Sandee said…
That bread looks and sounds so very good.

Love the carriers. It's good they pick their own.

I want the pig mailbox.

Yikes on the trash. We have a place near here that has trash like that.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
You'll have to do a lot of exploring to learn your way around your new spot. Good luck finding the right end table.
Ann said…
Wow, that's a lot of garbage to let pile up to fill the whole pool. I dont kow how people can live like that. It always drives me crazy to see people with nice big covered front porches on their house and they have it filled with junk.
Pilar said…
The bread looks delicious!
Now that pig mailbox is different!

All the best Jan
Christine said…
Yummy bread and love the tables -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom