Mornings, Noisey, Sweatshirt, and the Toe

 This is how the mornings start…
6am- low growling meow from Lily.
I get up and I fill bowls. Back to bed.
30 m!ins later the same meow with
Lily being ugly to Misty. Misty jumping
up on the night stand to get away,
knocking crap all over then jumping
on window sill and pulling down sheers.
I yell at both, close my eyes and neighbor
that is moving out next door throws something
up in his truck and I jump up to the sound
of that cause it sounds like gun shot! Damn
, up I am. Shower and coffee then at 8 I go
in the bedroom to this site! What the heck!!!!


See Lily tucked back up near the
hearboard?
BRAT!

Although, these two still
have issues, Lily's Tortie
side needs to stay hidden,
I find them laying close
more and more often...
cooler temps I guess!

Heard a noise in the kitchen
the other night and looked
in to see Ms. Prissy checking
out the top of the cabinets,
from the top of the fridge.
Lily is the cat that checks
things out, jumping up there
is not a biggie to her. Misty however,
is not as noisy!

It was a cold one the other day
so I was finally able to pull
out my THICK, sweatshirt, given
to me by my sis in law, Kim.
It has the song,
"Somewhere over
the rainbow".

You know, my fav movie!

Speaking of which, this year
marks the 85th anniversary of
the movie.
I shared that info on FB and
a long time friend posted this,
"Perspective of today's generation.
OMG!! What?... đŸ˜† đŸ¤£ đŸ˜‚ I give up.




To each their own!
IDIOTS!

You all know me, you know my
accident type nature.
Well, in the process of moving and
setting up the house, I bruised
the right big toe somehow.
I sort set the box spring
down on my left foot.
Nothing major, but the day
after Christmas I really did
it up good.
I pulled a drawer out on
my solid wooden hutch.
So, keep in mind, I said solid
wood, which makes that
drawer a tad heavier than
a drawer out of refab crap.
With that said, I pulled that
drawer out, and sort of stumbled
(I do that often) and accidently
pulled it to far, letting go and like
a torpedo it went down.
Not flat, but the heaviest part of
the drawer, the front, hit my
left big toe.
Here to tell you, it was not
pretty. I was cleaning up blood
off the floor after I finally got it
bandaged up.

That nail was not pretty to
begin with, it was yellow.
I had seen a doc, they took a
sample to be sure that it was
not an infection or fungus.
According to the doc, my nail had
been damaged over the years, and yes
I have had a pig, and a big horse
stand on that toe. It was ugly
anyway, but with a big bruise
under it and the back side of
the toe pooling up with blood,
and sharing on FB. I was encouraged
to seek a doc. Three days later, feeling
better, looking better on the back side,
I opted to seek a doc.
Toe not broke, but being a diabetic
I had set up an infection.
So, I am on meds for that.
Looking better with day two of meds.
Yep, I think I need to spend my
life in bubble wrap!

Leave it to me,
Pam










Comments

Such silly kitties! Ouch on the toe, I hope it's all better soon. That's pretty darn sad about the Wizard of Oz listing, yes, idiots.
Hey, I forgot to say Happy New Year from all of us!!!
Liz A. said…
Yikes. I can't look at the toe. I hope it doesn't get infected and heals up nicely. As for the description of Wizard of Oz: I saw that on social media, too. Someone mocked that up. I can't remember what it's called, but there's a site that takes movies and writes blurbs in such a way that you know the movie, but it's not how it's usually described. I'll have to see if I can find it for you.
Jeanette said…
Ouch! That toe must have hurt like a b****! Love your curious kitties and the sweatshirt too!
That synopsis of The Wizard of Oz is hilarious!
Ann said…
Ouch! That had to have hurt. Happy New Year.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom