Memes, Misty and Prices

 I am planning on doing
just this.

I saw this on FB the
other day and I 
had to laugh.
So true!


Yet another meme I 
found on FB.

A week ago I went to the
grocery store which I have
been avoiding so I had
not been in weeks, I 
was shocked!
Prices are crazy.
Then yesterday I had to 
go the Doc in the Box
for a flu shot and Covid shot,
and saw their prices on somethings!
CRAP...
People wonder why I shop
at Wally World for 
my groceries, and though they
are crazy with pricing, they are
not as crazy as Kroger or
Publix. 
FYI~ why have I been
avoiding going to the store.
Trying to empty out that 
stuff before the move.
So when I go to Ambers tomorrow I 
am taking some freezer items to her.
I have to be packed in the truck on
Dec. 11., but closing is not 
till Dec. 12....which leaves things
in the truck and I don't want
food sitting like that.
Staying with the feline furs
at my brothers house, they 
have a basement bedroom we 
can stay in, keeping my cats
away from theirs. They will stay there
when I go to closing and then I will
go pick them up and head to the new 
house.

Okay, moving on to the 
next meme. I have been
experiencing some Fibro issues
the last few days due to cooler
temps and rain.


Last night I was laying down
watching a Christmas movie when
I had company. Misty jumped up 
and laid on my chest, this did not 
last long but later, she came
back, I was laying on my 
side so she laid on my
side that was facing up, and 
went to sleep.......for an 
hour. So, you know the 
deal, you don't move. I was 
glad when she woke and got 
down! But I loved her snuggling
with me.


Later, while watching a movie,
Misty decided to 
sit in front of the TV.


Back to prices. I saw
this at Kroger!

Really?
WHY?

HAPPY
THANKSGIVING!

Pam








Comments

Sandee said…
I chuckled more than once. You and Misty are adorable.

Have a fabulous day and a most blessed Thanksgiving. A hug to you and scritches to the kitties. I'm hoping on your unicorn now. ♥
Yes, prices are sure outrageous! Hello sweet Misty!
Liz A. said…
That move is fast approaching. I hope everything goes smoothly.
Ann said…
Wow, it's getting really close to the move. I bet you're getting excited.
Marie Smith said…
The grocery cart meme is so true! Coffee I always buy was up by $5.00 today. Unbelievable!
Mari said…
When we had a cat I had the same thing - don't dare to move! But it's wonderful.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Darla M Sands said…
Kitty duty, as we call it, is sacred in this house whether it's having a cat on the lap or serving them first when we're hungry. :D Shop what sales you can find and be well, my dear. I hope your pain recedes.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom