Happy Thanksgiving, Misty as a Babe and Food

 Just in case I don't get back to 
tell you....

So in one of my 
play along questions 
on FB I asked what is 
your fav side dish on 
Thanksgiving?
Another question was, do you 
prefer turkey or ham?

For me, I rather have ham and
my fav dish would have to be
the dressing. 
What about you?

Misty was curled up 
on my chest, and believe me
that is not easy, that area
is tiny on me and 
Misty is not!
But I got to thinking
about when she was 
so tiny, curling up
on me and picking me 
to be her human.
So, I went into my pics
and looked at her
when she was
just a tiny babe.





Sweetest babe!

And of course, you know
how big that little babe
got!
Still my snuggle babe
at night.

Been fixing this for 
either breakfast or 
lunch lately.

Three of my fav fruits.

I drink water all through
the day but I don't like
just sipping on plain water so 
I usually put a couple
of orange slices, or 
lemon and a 1/4 cup
of blueberries. Once I 
get to the end of my drink
I have fruit to eat. 
I get enough fruit during the 
day, that is for sure.

Not wanting to move a 
bunch of fridge or freezer
stuff so I have not been doing 
a lot of shopping. I am pretty much
living off cottage cheese and 
peaches, or peanut butter.
Getting my protein but with that
I have bought a loaf of 
bread for peanut butter or 
ham sandwiches and that is a 
no, no for me, I 
LOVE
bread. 
I have some packs of chicken 
and pork chops in the 
freezer that I will take 
to Amber and the boys when
I go on Thursday. Not wanting 
to deal with all that on 
move day.

Hope you all have a magical 
Thanksgiving.
Pam









Comments

Sandee said…
I've always liked turkey better than ham and the side dish. Potatoes and turkey gravy. I rarely have potatoes and gravy. Okay I'd rather have a slice of cold pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream.

Misty was such a cute kitty and a most beautiful cat. She loves you for sure.

Our outdoor kitty is now indoors. Yesterday afternoon we brought her and all of her things inside. We were gone for three nights and on the camera a momma cat and her two kittens ran our Lil' Bit off and took over the patio. We didn't like that one bit and neither did Lil' Bit. She's doing well inside.

Have a fabulous day, week and Thanksgiving. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to the kitties. ♥
Christine said…
Enjoy your Thanksgiving! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Marie Smith said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Pam!
I like turkey and I LOVE stuffing!
Liz A. said…
I've never been a fan of ham, as in I actively avoid it. Yeah, moving food is not ideal. Best to eat up your stores.
We're having Turkey this year. Misty, you're adorable and the wee you is so precious!
Oops, I forgot to say Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Take care.

All the best Jan
Darla M Sands said…
I'm so happy to read about Sandee's successful rescue. And your update delighted me, Pam. ~hugs~ Cottage cheese with fruit has been my favorite breakfast of late. :) Be well!
Ann said…
Have a happy Thanksgiving
Although I love ham, Thanksgiving just would not be the same without turkey. Ham is reserved for Easter. My favorite side dish is stuffing. Do you think calling it dressing or stuffing is a regional thing?

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom