Wizard of Oz, and Halloween Decor

 Did anyone guess??


I did have one guess...
the guess came from 

Thinking it was Bewitched!
NOPE.

The lady above is 
Margaret Hamilton
the wicked witch.
The two men, 
Ray Bolger (The Scarecrow)
& Jack Haley (The Tin Man)
pic taken in 1969.

One more day of Paxlovid
but my chest is still tight.
However, it is fall and
that is when my lungs usually
act up due to season asthma.
But, I do feel better.
I piddled around the day before
put Halloween stuff out and today,
I am worn out. Taking it easy,
not doing a thing!


I did lay in the floor and
pulled out my
photography glass ball.

Witchy Gnome in
her magic crystal ball.


Made these several years ago.
I love them.


Basket of pumpkins.


Around the fireplace


Mailbox needs some thing
else.
Gotta work on that.


But it will have to wait
till after tomorrow since
I am still
COVID'Y
and can't go shopping.
But in my gut I am thinking
I might have some more
stuff downstairs.
Might need to go look.

Have you put out any
fall/Halloweeen
decor out yet?

HALLOWEEN
is coming!

Pam



Comments

Sandee said…
I didn't now who these folks were, but I know now.

I love all your fall decorations. I love fall.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the precious kitties. ♥
Liz A. said…
No, I haven't decorated. I don't normally decorate anyway. I will have to locate my witch headband. Later, though.
Mari said…
I love the picture from the Wizard of Oz.
Things are looking so nice around your place.
Marie Smith said…
Nothing out yet here. Maybe next week.
Looks like you're ready for one of your favorite holidays!
Ann said…
I didn't know who they were but saw another comment about them being from wizard of oz
Dang it! As soon as I saw your title, I knew that was them! Love all your decorations.
BeachGypsy said…
I wrote Wizard of Oz yesterday but my comment wasn't there. Hope you are continuing to get better and stronger each day. Your pumpkins are so cute!
BeachGypsy said…
Yep, looks like Ann saW my comment yesterday . Anyway I'm a big Judy Garland fan-- love her
Jeanette said…
Oh I'm sorry you got Covid. Hope you are all better now. Love your Fall decor!
NanaDiana said…
Got my fall stuff out but waiting a bit for Halloween. Great old picture of The Wizard of Oz cast. Hope you feel 100% soon! Hugs- Diana
NanaDiana said…
Got my fall stuff out but waiting a bit for Halloween. Great old picture of The Wizard of Oz cast. Hope you feel 100% soon! Hugs- Diana

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom