Oldies but Goodies

A lot of you commented
on my post saying how
much they loved old
autos! I don't know 
why, but I have always
been drawn to them, esp
the trucks. I would not
mind owning one, however, I 
would have to buy one
already fancied up but
can't afford that and 
don't have the bode to 
work on one.


I have not been over
at the venue in awhile.
Sunday evening is a bday 
dinner for Julies brother, but
I am sure I will be able to attend.

But in the time I have been
away from the venue, and James
has been retired, he has been
buying up autos!

Here is one of his 
recent purchases. 

Another one.


Another one.


and, yes, 
another one.

The ElCaMINTO has 
been there awhile.


I am sure you have seen
the Hippy Car before.


Billy Jean


Groover has been 
there for months.

Tow Mater

The bus.


1928 Ford (only Ford
you will see on the property)
firetruck, Shelly.


The hot pink
tractor.


There is a white car 
there also. James has not 
worked on it, think he is 
just selling it.

And then we can't forget 
Ole Blue

If I failed to mention 
before, Ole Blue, long before
he was redone was the 
truck that 
Miranda Lambert 
drove in her video
Automatic.
Look it up and see Ole Blue
as a star!

The interest in old
autos through blogland 
is all over the charts.
Some like, some just
notice and like me some
love but don't own.
I LOVE,
would LOVE
to have one
however, I do not 
own one. 

Pam




Comments

BeachGypsy said…
I had no idea he had this many neat old vintage cars and trucks!! Love them all! You look cute in the white skirt outfit! That kidney stone you have sounds big-- they get you scheduled yet? I hope so and I hope it helps
Sandee said…
I love the pink tractor the very best. Adorable.

Our neighbor has a 1958 Chevy truck. It was his grandfathers truck. He keeps it in pristine shape.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
That's a lot of cool vintage vehicles! A 1930's era Rolls-Royce Phanton II or III iteration would be my pick. But there are many other things I'd prefer doing if I had that kind of money. :D Be well!
Liz A. said…
That's quite the collection.
Ann said…
wow, he's got a lot of them. A guy Wade used to work with used to buy and restore old cars and trucks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom