Sleeping on the Job, Tree, Snowperson, and Remote Holder

 Yesterday's blog I mentioned
that there is always a lot
going on behind the 
scenes at the venue...
this was taken over the 
summer by Lisa.

I took a nap (not really)
on the bed of Ole Blue, on
in front of the 
Love Shack while the 
couple was getting married
on the other side of
the Love Shack!


It is DONE....
Finally, it only took
four days.
One to put the tree up.
One to put the ribbon on.
One for nothing done.
One for oranments.


Now to see it I can manage
the wreathes on the 
windows outside.
That is easy, I have
windows that fold in but
today the wind is blow
hard and I still have to 
unpack them.

I made my first 
sock snowperson.
Took a pic and posted
on FB when a friend
asked where the nose was!
HAHA
I painted it, set it aside
to dry and forgot it.


I added the nose with 
the reminder.


That makes all the 
difference!


How did I make that nose...
toothpick with the end dipped
in orange paint.

This next project was
very simple and I had
it done in no time.

I have a lot of jeans, 
either too big, old 
or out of style so I 
cut a leg off, cut 
the front from the back.
Cut both back pockets
off and two pockets
from another pair of jeans.
I E6000'd the pockets
to the leg of the jeans, 

Threw it over the
couch and now if I 
remember to put the
remotes in the pockets 
I might stop losing them!

Biggest prob is that I
usually sat the remote
next to me, might slide 
behind me, under the 
pillow or the cover and
when I get up and come
and sit back down, I usually
sat on it and mess up the 
program on the tv.
This should help!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Pam












Comments

Sandee said…
Great job. You're home is ready for Christmas.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
Clever with the remotes. I've seen things you can buy like that. I'd never considered making my own. (I don't actually need one, though.)
Marie Smith said…
You are so creative, Pam. You deserved that nap!
It's certainly looking Christmassy :)
Lovely.

All the best Jan
Darla M Sands said…
Very cool all around. :D Be well, my dear.
Your tree is very pretty and that snowman is really cute!
The Happy Whisk said…
I'm digging the remotes over the couch arm. Very useful. LOVE the tree. So pretty. I also love a day of nothing too.
Ann said…
Your tree looks great. I have one done and the other is up but not decorated. I did get my village put up last night though.
Your snowman is cute. I used toothpicks for noses when I made some of those too.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom