Beautiful Deck and Cornbread

 Friday and Saturday I 
was going to my friends
house and feeding her
cats.

She has an
AMAZING
deck.

I love it. 
I would let the cats
out and I would go
out and hang with them
also.

I LOVE THIS DECK.


I would have to live out
here!


Vegetarian
Produce
  • 1 cup Pumpkin puree
Refrigerated
  • 2 Eggs
Condiments
  • 2 tbsp Molasses
Baking & Spices
  • 1 tbsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 tsp Cardamom, ground
  • 1 cup Cornmeal
  • 1 cup Flour
  • 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, freshly ground
  • 1 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
  • 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
Dairy
  • 1/3 cup Buttermilk

Never tried this....but hey, why not!

Pam







Comments

Liz A. said…
That is a great deck. And pumpkin cornbread sounds like something I have to try.
Rhodesia said…
I would have to make my own puree, never see tinned pumpkin of any kind in France. It sounds nice though.
Keep well Diane
Marie Smith said…
That deck really is another room.
Sandee said…
Wow, such a great deck. I'd be out there all the time too. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
It is a great looking deck :)

All the best Jan
Christine said…
Nice cornbread
We'd spend all of our time on that gorgeous deck too!
To sit on that gorgeous deck with a cup of tea and a slice of your cornbread sounds like heaven to me.
Amalia
xo
Ann said…
Wow, that is an amazing deck. I would spend all my time right there.
Pilar said…
What a nice deck! I hope you're doing well Pam!
Jeanie said…
That cornbread sounds delish!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom