ET and The Tree

 Time really flies!


Elliott, Gertie and Michael
reunited after 40 years #ET

I love to grab the laptop
when I am watching a movie
or show, or in times like this
when I want to check out the
cast.

 Elliott who was played
by Henry Thomas is 
now 51 yrs old.
His two latest preformances
have been a TV series called
The Haunting of Hill House in 2018
and a follow up series called
The Haunting of Bly Manor in 
2020.
I am always amazed at how
many times stars are married,
this one has 3 under his belt.

Course if you ever watched
ET you know that Gertie
was played by Drew Barrymore.
Drew is now 47.
Married 3 times and living 
with someone now.

Then the oldest brother 
was played by Robert
MacNaughton
who is now 56.
I could only find one
marriage on him.

 And mom was played
by Dee Wallace
who is also a well known
actress and been in 
a lot of things like
The Hills Have Eyes
The Howling
and
Cujo.
She is 73 yrs old and
been married twice.

How old were you in 1982
when ET came out?
I was 22.

Check out this cool
shaped tree. 


Thank you all who commented
on hoping my brother is
okay. He is not doing very well
right now, but we have hopes
that he will pull through.
More on that later.

Until then........
ET
phone home!

Pam


Comments

Christine said…
How time flies I remember that movie so well great to see how they have aged
Darla M Sands said…
Time sure does fly. ~nods~ Healing wishes to your brother, my dear.
Liz A. said…
How old was I when ET came out? I am Henry Thomas' age.
Marie Smith said…
I hadn’t seen that reunion. Thank you for sharing.
The Happy Whisk said…
Great pictures to see them then and now. LOOOOOOVE the spooky tree. So freaking cool. Cheers, Ivy.
That was fun, the back then and then now was cool. Happy Halloween from the ghosts and goblins at Brian's Home!
Ann said…
Hard to believe it's been that long. I was 20 in 1982. ET hasn't aged a bit...lol

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom