Welcome Sept, Watering Feral, and Curtains

 Summer is almost over!!

YAY..

I saw this on FB the
other day and for those
that help feed
the feral this
is amazing.

I buy my litter
in the largest
containers...35
lbs. Thinking that is
going to have to 
stop however since
they are a
_ _ _ch
to lift and bring in the
house. 

Anyway, for those that
take care of the feral
and have the 35 lb
containers, this is an
awesome idea.




Fill with water that
will last a bit.

I furnished James
a couple of these for
storing chicken feed and 
dog food in.

I have one on the deck
that holds my gardening gloves
and tools.

Keeps them handy yet
 out of the
way. 

I don't go to 
Goodwill often
these days. Prices
have gotten crazy and 
I am not revamping/
repurposing or recycling
like I used to. 
However, sometimes I 
drop in when I am in 
search of something.

A few weeks ago I found
a bed skirt for my
bed and the new 
bedspread I bought.
Total 3.99. Looks great.

I went looking for a 
black skirt for my
Halloween costume 
and found curtians.

Okay, so its not a skirt but
I was happy to 
find the curtains,
since I was wanting to
change out the living room
ones.

This is what mom had up.


They were fine but I 
wanted to put up
something else. Something
of my choice.

I found four panels
of the ones below.


It is a subtle change but
I like it.


Two panels for the 
picture window and
two for the smaller.
At a total of 3.99
each, less than 16 bucks.
YAY.....I love
a bargain. 
They look great hanging.

Thank you all for the 
sweet words on my health 
issues. 
I had sort of a melt down
yesterday over it all.
Got a call on my labs.
My A1C is good.
My triglycerides are about
20 over the range. I am used to 
that. They tell me the same
thing every time, stay away
from sugars, breads and beers..
But for the first time in 
years my cholesterol is high.
I am 14 points over the 
top of the range. Now, that 
don't sound like its that
much but apparently the
doc wants to nip it in the 
bud. She wants to put me
on meds. I said nope.
I talked to the nurse after
she talked with the doc. I 
am going to do it by
watching what I eat.
Course one of the ways to 
help with it is exercise.
HAHA
Total of that I get is 
going from the bed to the
couch. 
With the lack of energy
and how I am feeling
I sort 
of that melt down. 
Had another one this 
morn. Was going in to work
to close out billing and here
it is 11:15
and I am still on the couch.

CRAP!!!!
Well, here is to Sept
bringing changes...I hope

Pam













Comments

Ann said…
That is a great idea with the litter bucket.
Liz A. said…
Isn't that always the way? You go into a store for one thing, don't find that one thing, but come out with something else that's just perfect. So, a win.

Sorry about your meltdown. Sometimes we just need to take a break from it all. And you really can't exercise if you don't have the strength to do it. If your body is telling you to rest, you should probably rest.
Marie Smith said…
Take care, Pam. A walk really boosts your energy. It is hard to get going but so worth it!
Christine said…
Welcome September!
That watering thing sure is a grand idea! I could never get my cholesterol under control so I've been on meds for the last few years and all is good. Well, I just found out I have a dairy protein allergy so now there's a lot I can no longer eat.
Rhodesia said…
Sounds like you found a few good bargains. Watch that Cholesterol, in other words, watch that diet. 😊
Take care, Diane
Red Rose Alley said…
Isn't it great when we find something that we're looking for? Glad you found a bed skirt for your bedspread. Haven't gone to Goodwill in a long time. I always enjoy browsing in there. Happy September days, Pam.

~Sheri

**thank you for the encouragement on Nel's new book. I've read the three chapters, and look forward to reading more.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm happy you got curtains you like. Wish I could hug you for real. You deserve better quality of life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom