Memes, and Halloween Decor

 Just posting some
things I have seen
lately that I thought
was cute.

As I write this, it is
Sunday evening.


It comes and goes
so fast.

I had a friend tag
me on this pic.
She was reminding me
that I need to be
careful with my brooms
this time of yr...

Witches.....

And I can't wait.

I am so ready. 

Bring on the fall.


My mom loved spring.
She said that fall
was depressing cause
everything was dying off.
Me....It don't die if
it comes back the 
next spring.

I love 


I want a couple of 
skeletons like this
to pose them in 
different ways...


But oh my gosh, why
do they cost so much?

Do you decorate your
yard for Halloween?
Or just your door?

With that said, I sent an
email out to my hood
asking if anyone would 
be interested in decorating
our mailboxes. So far I 
have ten folks out of close
to 500 homes that said YES.
But, you gotta start somewhere.

I already have my idea in 
my head.

Pam









Comments

Ann said…
I know a guy who has a couple skeletons and he poses them all over the place and takes pictures of them. They are Bonaparte and Bona Lisa.
Darla M Sands said…
I don't decorate as in years past, with a haunted garage one time and always a cemetery on the front lawn. :D Now I pick and choose what to display, especially since a few items got stolen. ~sigh~ Happy Fall!
Liz A. said…
I think last Halloween I saw a house with a huge skeleton. It was at least 8 foot tall. Across the street from an elementary school. I hope they put it out again.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom