Fun with Furs

 This gorgeous girl
keeps me laughing.
I got up off the couch
to go to the kitchen and 
came back to this site.


I just love this 
girl.

HAHA.....this has been my 
life lately.
Glad I have not been 
busy with the venue. 
I have even stopped going
into town at Photo Services
every week, I go every other 
these days. My house is a mess.
I used to live out of
baskets (clothes that never
got put away), now I live
off the guest bed. 
Yikes,
matter of fact I need to head to 
the basement, laundry
is calling my name.
I never cook anymore.

I am
not crafting or painting...
Lily and I have not been
playing chase and hide
and seek lately.....
I have to feel better soon.

With that being said, I have
been doing some reading on my
meds and health issues.
You see, I have been on a 
CPAP machine since
2005.



I had a few yrs after that, that 
I felt great during the day.
Little by little in combo
with Fibro things started to slip. 
Being it came about little
by little its hard to tell just
when things change. 

For years now I have suffered with
being tired, worn out, no energy
and fatigued all the time!
EVERY WAKING
MINUTE OF THE DAY. 

I never mentioned it to 
my sleep doc cause I never
thought to. Once I did, a couple
yrs ago he said I had CPAP
Residual. In a word, the CPAP
keeps me from stopping to 
breathe at night but apparently
is not doing what it needs
to do to prevent day time
sleepiness. That lead me to be
put on Sunosi to keep me


from sleeping my day away.
The Sunosi lead to me clinching
my jaws and grinding my 
teeth. Plus, having the shakes.
The jaw thing lead to a mouth
guard to wear during the day
and at night. Wearing it during the 
day lead to me losing it
just months from paying for it.
CRAP...

With the Sunosi, I stay awake,
I can't lay down and sleep....
but I still feel so tired with
no energy. 
Before finding out about
the residual I blamed it on 
the Fibro and the drugs I 
take for it.


So, back to the reading I have
done. 
Fibro causes you to be tired,
fatigued and no energy.
Cymbalta, causes the same.
Gabapentin, causes the same.
My BP meds cause the same. 
Then the residual and the Sunosi
not stopping that tired, fatigue
and no energy issue, added to 
the Fibro meds....I
have no quality of life.


BUT.....I am going to talk 
to my sleep doc. If the machine
is causing me to have the same
symptoms I had before going
on the CPAP, then something
needs to change. There is a
implant that goes inside the body,
it is suppose to help where the 
CPAP machine don't.
If that will stop the day
time sleepiness I feel I should
take that step. My sleep doc however
has not offered up that choice, so
I think at this point, it is time
to take my health in my own hands!!


Getting old with 
a chronic illness
and other health issues
makes like so hard.

Do you or someone
in your life suffer from 
Fibro?
Do you or someone you know
have a CPAP?

Pam





Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I am very sad that your life has gone downhill. ~hugs~ Such a cascade of events is beyond my comprehension. In fact, I have a confession.

Needing a follow-up colonoscopy and dreading tomorrow's doctor visit for my diabetes/high blood pressure/etc. have left me feeling pitiful. ~shakes head~ Reading this has my silly self putting things in prospective.

Blessings, my dear.
Ann said…
I don't know of anyone other than you who has fibro or uses a cpap. Although, my sons wife claims to have fibro
Marie Smith said…
My friend has a CPAP just recently acquired. It take a lot of adjustment!
Sandee said…
You're the only person I know with those issues. I can't imagine. You're such a positive person in spite of those issues. Bravo.

Lily Bit is adorable and I know you love her to pieces.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
Yikes. I'm sorry. I hope your docs can sort it out.
I hope you're feeling better. I know I couldn't sleep in one of those masks.
Sally said…
No ma'am I don't know anyone with Fibro. And I'm so sorry that you do. My prayer is that you get the 'real' kind of help you need.
xoxo
Jeanie said…
I know -- LIzzie makes me laugh too. It's what they do. Yes, DO see your doc about this and soon. Sleep matters.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom