Roaring 20's in the Past and Upcoming Fab 50s

 

Last Thursday was the 
first anniversary of
this couple. 


And one yr. ago the 
I DO DREAM TEAM
was rocking the 
Roaring 20's!



Weren't we so neat?

In Oct. James, Julie and I
have friends that will
be renewing their vows.
It was scheduled for 2020 but 
COVID put a cramp in that
so we will be doing that
at their 23rd anniversary.

I will be photographing that
event. This will be a 
50's theme. I was
not going to dress the part
since I will be busy 
with the camera but
I am rethinking it.


Thought I would do a
dress, skirt or whatever but
for shooting I decided against
the dress and decided
on 
 jeans. 


I actually have a pair of
jeans, dark like this and when
I fold up the bottoms ....
BAM...
I got it.

I also have a top that is
made like that on the 
top, so thinking if
I tuck in the pants I 
might be able to pull this 
look off.
Pair of cheap ballet type shoes
should have that look down.

As for the hair, I will not
be cutting the front for 
this look but I might be able
to pull off this look,,

Looks like the front is
rolled back and a 
bandana would 
complete this look.

What do you think?
Do you think I can pass
off the Fab 50s?

Pam





Comments

Sandee said…
I know you can fit right into the Fab 50s. I remember these clothes.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
Should be fun dressing in a 50's theme. Be sure to get a picture of yourself.
Marie Smith said…
It will be perfect! I look forward to 5hose photos.
Liz A. said…
You can definitely do it. That hairstyle in the last photo... there is a teacher who rocks it frequently. (She has an interesting style, just about that look, that she keeps up. I don't know how she does it daily.)
Chrissy T said…
This sounds soooo fun!! I also like the Roaring 20's!! I love this!
Darla M Sands said…
I'm with Ann. We need pictures, for sure. :D And you'll rock it, I'm certain.

This brings back memories, too. When I was sixteen my then-boyfriend's church had a fifties themed dance. His mother lent me a black leotard/bodysuit to go with a black poodle skirt. She even sewed on the embroidered doggy portrait. Ah... memories. She was a sweetie, even sending a card after her son informed her that my mom passed away in 2017. Thanks for evoking that recollection.

Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom