Replies to Comments and More Blooms

 Thanks everyone on the 
Dream Team's
pic.

We have done several 
pics around Ole Blue but
I thought it would be
so cute to do one
in the bed. Julie's
shoulder was bothering her
so we let her sit!

Darla over at 
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
said my creative shots
of the wedding are 
amazing.

Aw, thanks Darla. 

Sheri over at
https://redrosealley.blogspot.com/
commented that she never
got the hang of
chop sticks either.
Me....lol
its run to watch me.

Ann over at
https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/
stated that she never
saw the original 
Hocus Pocus....
you need to watch that.
Its funny. 

My tall plants, can't remember
the name looks like it
is about to bloom.
Although, if I remember
correctly, it can take
a couple weeks before
it actually blooms.




My hummingbird vine
has been drawing the hummingbirds.
 



And the Crepe Myrtle
has busted
out in bloom.


Tuesday I notice my
surprise lily has
popped up and bloomed....
SURPRISE.
It was not there the
day before. 

I have heard these
called several 
different names.
One is a Naked
Lady.
I call them Surprise
Lilies.

Happy Days
to you all,

Pam








Comments

Those flowers are really, really pretty!
Marie Smith said…
Your blooms are gorgeous!
Ann said…
All your flowers are beautiful.
Christine said…
Pretty flowers
Lovely colourful flowers.

Happy wishes for the new month of August.

All the best Jan
Pilar said…
So many beautiful flowers!
Christine said…
Lovely blooms

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom