Fave Wedding and Pics from the Sky

I was scrolling through
older pics I posted 
on FB
and thought I would 
share some of my
faves with you.

I used to shoot large weddings,
but due to my Fibro
getting worse each year 
I stopped. I was not doing
weddings for several
years till
I stumbled on 
TN Tiny Weddings.
Perfect for a photographer,
less stress and more
fun.

The most beautiful wedding
I think I ever photographed 
was my sons in Calif. 
Red, black and white
turned out to be amazing
colors to use in a wedding.
 

They married in 
Temecula, Calif. 
in wine country. 
I played mom of the groom
then I grabbed the camera. 

Another one of my fave pics
of that wedding day.


I moved on to my
album for clouds, sunsets
and sunrises.

I used to carry my camera
everywhere when 
I first started in 
photograph. 

This was taken 
Jan 2012
off the edge of my deck
at the old house.
Wild looking moon.


I took this from the 
top of one of the hills
going to take Dakota
to moms while I went to 
work. 

Sept 2012


Next, off the hill near
the TBI building. Killing
time as the sun came up
cause I got to work
early.

Oct 2012


One of the lakes
near the house at 
sunset.

6-2013

Same lake.

6-2014


One of my ALL
TIME faves.
When I worked for the TBI
my section would have 
a yearly conference. We would
run away, couple hours
down the road for two
days. One morning I 
got up really early to catch this
site.

11-2010


As I was going through the
album I saw this pic
that I took in
June 2019.


And I remembered I 
recently shot a
sky heart with my cell

7-2022


Now for fun cloud pics.
Mickey Mouse


Marge Simpson, with 
Bart behind her


Horse head


Pig

One morning driving to 
work I saw some wicked 
clouds so I snapped this pic.
Did not notice what it looked
like till I put on the computer.


What do you see?

Pam


Comments

Christine said…
Lovely photos
Darla M Sands said…
Amazing shots!cccc

Sorry, geriatric Jezebel is tapping my laptop keyboard. lol Be well!
Sandee said…
Beautiful wedding shots. Wow.

Love the sky shots. Sometimes the sky puts on an amazing show.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes and a big hug to you. ♥
We always enjoy your photos, so artistic and smile makers!
Liz A. said…
It's fun to dig through the archives, isn't it?
Ann said…
Wonderful photos. I'm just drawing a blank on that last one.
Pilar said…
All of your photos in this post are beautiful Pam! Have a wonderful week!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom