Challenges of Being a Single Mom of Two Cats - Part 2

 One challenge that I 
had in the beginning
with two cats was the
smell. 

I tried all sorts of
litter to help kill
the smell. Even put 
baking soda in with it.

The smell was horrible and 
my thinking was that it
was just having two cats since
I had no issue with just one.

Then it hit me....
like a brick falling on 
my head.

It was not the cats per
say, it was the scent I was
using. I tried a diff one.
Same issue. After keeping
headaches with the smell I 
realized it was that I was
using scents. 


When I realized that, I went to 
unscented.

Wow, that made a big
difference. I never have an
issue with smells anymore. 

Just took me figuring out that it
was the pee on the scents that
was giving me headaches and 
causing the house to smell.

Pam






Comments

Marie Smith said…
I can understand. While I don’t have cats, any scented product causes me problems. I can only imagine what it is like with cat urine.
Sandee said…
Bingo. I knew that. Scents are not a friend to me either. I'm glad you figured this out. Bravo.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Christine said…
Glad it helps!
Liz A. said…
Well, that's good that you figured it out. Having your place smell like cat pee is the worst. I can see how scented litter would do that.
Yes, the litter makes a difference. We also use litter genie for scooping the business into, works great!
Ann said…
That makes sense that the scents would not mix well. I know my daughter has the same issue with her cats. I'll have to ask her if she uses scented cat litter.
Jeanie said…
That's good to know. I'm not sure I'd figured that out.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom