Felicity and the Wedding

 Seeing this girl just makes
me so happy.

When I look at her
I see my daughter.



A few shots from 
the wedding I shot
on Sunday. 

 

I  a lot of regular pics
but I thought I would
show some of the neat
ones I took.

Love the mirror that allowed
me to shoot the couple
reflecting in it.

The bride and groom.


Bride and her nieces.


Love this one below.




I love the type of shots
where I catch people
taking pics with their cell.
 



What a fun and touching 
wedding.

Pam










Comments

That wedding looks so nice and what a fun couple!
Oops, I meant to say that Felicity is such a cutie!
Sandee said…
Aw the little one is most precious.

Love the wedding. Love the shot in the mirror. Brilliant.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Christine said…
Sweet grandie!
Marie Smith said…
That little sweetie is adorable. Great pictures of the wedding.
Ann said…
Love the smile on Felicity and yes, she does look like your daughter.
Nice pictures from the wedding.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom