Go Fund Me, Cards, Drink, Butterfly and the Bloom

 I missed you guys!!

I am not a big
fan of Go Fund Me
Accounts...
but in this case I 
know for sure that
this family is taking
everyday they can
to be with Cash.

Help Me, Help the Hicks Family

https://www.gofundme.com/f/wd6ctf-help-the-hicks?sharetype=teams&member=10916125&pc=fb_co_campmgmt_m&rcid=r01-16533092359-9cdab106da9411ec&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_lico%2Bshare-sheet&fbclid=IwAR29vIyrgcisSKjyQ5k-3NO2tE3sGtqSqFcg8jq4iG-CXkMt89ApM8NzF9Y

If you can it will go
to a good cause.
thank you.

Also, Cash rec'd over
300 cards. 
Thank you.


I am still struggling and 
dealing with the
issues that caused
me to bail on you folks.
But I also found that
blogging helps.

Had dinner with Theresa 
the other night. I love
Los Amigos and 
their sangria is amazing.
Not only taste great but
it looks
so 
pretty!!


Last week I 
went to a craft sale
that my friend Krystal 
was in. 

I purchased this for my
daughter to put back
for Christmas. 


Krystal has a page on FB,
Foxy Creations. 
I love this button art
however, I was not really
pleased with the frame so 
to make it pop some
I applied some off white
paint to it.

Everyday this bloom gets
prettier and prettier and a 
deeper purple. 


I have three of these bushes in 
front of the deck, this 
being the smallest.
It looks so funny to be
so small with such
a BIG bloom.


I was not expecting these
bushes to bloom since
I planted them while
they were in bloom last 
year. And, they were as
pink as pink could be 
last yr. 






Its Saturday, 
I have two events to 
attend. Yikes, over
booked myself.
One is a baby shower
which I was going 
to paint something for
but .......not feeling
up to par, that did not 
happen, so off to 
Wally World in 
a few.
Later in the day, I will
drive to Lyles
and watch Braden
in his ballgame. 
I have yet to attend
a game this season.
Between rain outs, 
games through the week,
and late in the day 
games I have not
been able to go.
Would not be bad but
its the drive there
and back that makes
the event long.

Pam






Comments

Red Rose Alley said…
Well, that was the shortest break ever haha, but Yes, I think our blogs are a nice way to express our feelings and sharing our projects and journeys and happenings. What a pretty color your hydrangea is. And they will bloom like crazy over time hopefully. The Mexican dish looks delicious, and I sometimes crave Mexican food as well. Have a sweet day, Pam. I hope you feel better with all the events coming up that you have to attend.

~Sheri
I'm glad Cash got so many cards, that is super nice. I hope you are feeling completely better super soon.
Liz A. said…
Some people need their blog for their outlet. Whatever works, right?
Christine said…
Wow on Cash's cards. Blogging does help us.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom