Toffee Coffee, Mailbox, Crochet, and Beautiful Day

 I love Butterscotch 
Toffee coffee
but can't locate around
me. But Theresa ventures 
into Ky from time to 
time and she can locate
it there.
She had me a large bag!
YUM.

I keep an album on my FB
page for unusual mailboxes.
However, I have not been able
to add any in a long time.
But going to sit with 
Sissy the other day, I 
saw this one.
So cool.

While I sat with Sissy
I was able to finish one
square and do another
one. We will see if
what I am doing with them
works.

More on that later.

I was also able to turn out 
another scarf, this one
has ruffles on the outside.


Oh my, what a totally
beautiful day Friday
was. 80 degrees but
with no humidity. 
Same for Saturday and I have
a photo shoot.


Here's to everyone 
hoping you had a great
weekend,
Pam






Comments

Toffee is yum and that mailbox is such a fun one!
Red Rose Alley said…
Oooooo, Butterscotch Coffee! I love butterscotch too. The squares you work on always make me smile. You do such a nice job on them, Pam. And it's always fun to see it when finished. Your window photos are always charming. Love them.

Have a good week ahead, Pam.

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
There is an interesting construction for a crocheted bag using larger granny-type squares. I saw a video on it a while back. So many things you can do with granny squares.
Rhodesia said…
I have never heard of toffee coffee, it sounds interesting, we do drink chocolate cappuccino though which we love. I really fancy that post box, maybe I could have one of a Porsche :-) Keep well, Diane
Ann said…
I've never had that flavored coffee.
Look forward to seeing what you make with the granny squares.
Christine said…
Lovely crochet work!
Marie Smith said…
Bet that coffee is yummy. I’ve never seen it or tasted it. Must look.
Jeanie said…
Love the scarf and crocheting but I'm not so sure about the coffee!
Darla M Sands said…
Awesome! Best wishes, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom