Taco Soup, Blueberry Firecrackers, Spring and Afghan

 Taco Soup

small pack of ground beef - fried
one envelope of taco seasoning
one can of black beans -drained
one can of corn - drained
two cups of beef broth
one can of tomato -crushed 
(I use Rotel with chili peppers)
salt and pepper

Cook in crock pot on slow
for about four hours.
Serve with sour cream
and cheese.

Posted this cause Ann said
she cooks in a crock pot some.
If you don't like a kick then
use crushed tomatoes.
I like the kick.


Sunday I made potato soup
for James bday party but
I also made James in own
batch of 
Blueberry
Firecrackers!


James
named the Blueberry cake
he loves so much, the
Blueberry Bomb.
Julie's cousin Lisa
saw these cup cakes I 
made and called them
Blueberry Firecrackers 
since they were smaller
than the cake.

Monday I saw the first
site of daffodils,
spring is around the 
corner. 


I decided that I would
work on another afghan.
It is well on its
way. 


Gotta pick up more
yarn to get this done.

Pam




Comments

The soup and the blueberry bomb looks terrific!
Liz A. said…
Your afghan seems to be coming along.
Ann said…
The soup looks good and so easy too. Then again the blueberry firecrackers are looking mighty delicious also.
Hooray for daffodils.
Martha said…
Thanks for sharing the recipe. My husband would really enjoy this, especially if I make it extra hot. So glad you are seeing signs of spring. Enjoy the weekend!
Thanks for stopping in and leaving a message. The afghan is interesting with all the colors.
Christine said…
Thanks for the recipe Pam will try it. So great to see daffodils where you are!
Marie Smith said…
Great post, Pam. Wonderful variety. The afghan is coming along nicely!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom