Scarf, Gnome and Warmth

 Pulled off the second 
afghan since I need
to go get more yarn
and decided to work on
something else. 

A scarf. 


I love that color.

I also made a gnome.

The hidden body
is a wine bottle. 
Yarn braided for the 
hair. A wooden bead
for the nose. I had
the black material and
the purple felt. 

Thursday night was
this...
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Been rainy for three days
and the temp was
an amazing 39
degrees at two this
afternoon. 

These temps are
killing me. 

Spring, come on,
Pam










Comments

Sandee said…
You're so talented. We are finally coming back into some warm after freezing cold temperature all last week. I'm ready for spring too.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
Love the color of that scarf. It's been cold here and I can't wait for some warmer weather.
Liz A. said…
Nice scarf. It turned out great. I take it you're not going to take the buy no yarn challenge. It's scheduled for February 30th ;)
Marie Smith said…
I love the colour in that scarf too. Pam.
Your scarf is very pretty and I do like that gnome wino!
Darla M Sands said…
That comment by Liz cracked me up. I so admire your talent and hope you're doing well. ~hugs~ You could teach me a lot, though I'd probably try your patience. :P
Christine said…
Nice scarf! Welcome March tomorrow!
Red Rose Alley said…
Your fireplace looks so cozy, and I see you put your gnome on the mantel. It's so nice to know someone who loves PURPLE as much as I do. Your scarf turned out nice, and that blue color is awesome!

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom