Replies, Fan Blades, Secret Wedding, and Skies

  Liz athttps://lawsofgravity.blogspot.com/

said that she needed to locate
somewhere other than GW 
to donate to~
I feel that way for sure. Have seen
things there marked a couple
of bucks when you can 
buy it all day in 
Dollar Tree for 
a buck.
For my clothes that are
not stained, ripped,
or faded I found a place
in the next city down that
takes them and sells them
for the profit going
to women from abusive
lives. To help them. 
There are women's missions
and places like this one that
do this. 
Liz also liked how my
table turned out

Thank you so much.

Darla at 
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
that if we lived close to 
each other she would
take some of my classes
like painting, wood work and
other things.
She loves my creativity.


Thanks Darla!
I love pasting things on and 
teaching things to others.

And Brain over
at 
https://www.brianshomeblog.com//
suggested that I let
Lily or Misty catch
a bird for the little
birdhouse.....
NOPE.
Been there with a bird
in the house right after
I moved here and its hard
to get them out
while a cat chases
it.
haha
I did not make the below
but found them on 
FB. I love these.
and I have ceiling fans
I am going to have
removed. 
BAMB.
I don't like ceiling fans. I
rather have a fan on 
a stand blowing on 
me, from a distance. 

My first wedding of the new 
year was on Thursday. 
Couple don't do social
media so they really
did not want pics posted.
This pic was not a give
away of who they are.

It was cloudy....with lots of
cool clouds but the sky
poking out was blue 
with amazing sun rays.
Plus, it was not cold!!


Today, which is Friday
it is gray and colder.
Supposed to be a cold
weekend. 

How is the weather where you
are?

Pam

Comments

Liz A. said…
You don't like ceiling fans? I've heard of ceiling fan hate. I love mine. But, everyone has their own preference.

I do not answer the weather question in the winter. Especially not in January when I hear there's a big snowstorm coming somewhere or other. I think it would be rude on my part, really.
Christine said…
Love the table Pam! It is freezing in Toronto!
We love your creativity and that table is very pretty. That bird house is still unoccupied?
Red Rose Alley said…
Love those ladybug ceiling fans. That is the most creative ideas. Didn't think of that. I don't like the look of ceiling fans, and want to get rid of mine in my room. Never use them anyways. Such a lovely sky photo, Pam. I always enjoy your nature photos.

~Sheri
Ann said…
Those dragonflies are awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom