Picker Eater, Door Decor and Chili

 Scrolling FB when I 
ran across this.

Only five points for me.
Not a lot that I do eat
on here but not saying
I have not eaten it or that
I would not eat it again.
Faw fish
Tofu
Mushrooms
Grapefruit and 
Nutella.

A woman in a site
I follow on FB posted
this. So cool.

Months, and months ago
I painted this Gnome...
I finally
put a rope on it
and hung it on the 
front door.


He is just the cutest.

On top of that, feeling better
Wed night and 
Thursday afternoon
I painted. Nothing big,
nothing hard,
nothing challenging,
but I did paint.
What did I paint?
Two of next yrs 
Christmas ornaments!
HAHA...

One for Julie, a snow person
holding a heart balloon
and her shirt reads,
"TN Tiny Weddings"!

I also got one done for 
Lisa (assistant), 
she works for a paint company,
PPG Porter Paints.
She has a snow person
holding a paint can
and one spilled on 
the snow in front of her.

I have one drawn off for
James. It is a snow
person holding
a banjo. Yep, he plays
the banjo. 

I have decided that Braden will
get a snow person holding
a bat (he loves baseball) and 
DJ will get one holding
a football. 

The other night, being 
tired of eating just
whatever, I cooked
up chili in the
crockpot. 

Years ago I read in a
magazine a recipe for
southwest chili. It called
for corn and rice. I have
made mine that way for
years now. This time I 
left out the rice but I love
corn.

YUM...
Now I am hungry.

Pam


Comments

Marie Smith said…
You are well away on your Christmas gifts for 2022. Wish I could think ahead like that!

Jeanie said…
So glad you are feeling better. Your crockpot dish looks good. I scored 0 (although I wouldn't choose tofu or cauliflour but I'd eat it if I had to.)
Liz A. said…
21. That's for stuff I won't eat because I hate it. Not surprising. I left off a few things that I will eat, but I don't particularly like (either because it doesn't agree with me: oranges and beef, or it's okay but I won't go out of my way to have: watermelon and raisins). The stuff I do not eat is extensive.

Great that you've already started on next Christmas :)
Ann said…
Just 5 points for me too. I've never been a picky eater but there are a few things I do not like at all.
I saw that ice hummingbird on Facebook, so cool
Stopping by to say Happy New Year.

All the best Jan
Keep feeling better! I guess I'm not a picky eater, only 2 points for me.
Darla M Sands said…
That natural ice sculpture is very cool. Thanks for sharing. My score was zero. Heh... I wish you all the best for a healthier 2022.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom