New Year, Betty White, Sandwiches, Dollar Tree Crafting.

(all pics from the internet)
See the source image
 Since I am still doing
the stay at home
thingy for a few 
more days I 
am finding my
blogging subjects from
FB and Pinterest.

On a sad note~
RIP Betty White.
Age 99, Dec. 31,2021.
I have been
enjoying Betty
as an actress since
the Mary Tyler Moore
show. Still watch
her on 
Golden Girls,
and of course 
she was the last
of the girls. 
RIP.

This came from FB.
The idea behind this
pic was that you can 
only pic one that
you want to keep.
Mine was a BLT.
But not leaving it alone,
what order would I 
eat these in...

2.  Tomato 
3. Egg
4. Baloney and cheese
5. Grilled cheese
6. PB&J

YUM...
I really like them all.

I love Gnomes...
saw this on Pinterest.
Willie Nelson
Gnome.
 So in your part of the 
world do you have
Dollar Trees?
There are so many
cute little crafts you 
can find to make
on Pinterest
from things you get at
the Dollar Tree.

They have several sizes
of the arrows (used
on the side) and several
sizes of small crates. 
Or for more storage
you can flip the 
crates this way.
HAHA....or even this
way. You can not only
get the wooden boxes
at Dollar Tree but
you can also get the
wood strips on the side.

Here again, they are 
using a wooden crate/box
a plastic cutting board (painted),
The ribbon can also be found
at Dollar Tree. Matter of
fact I love buying my
ribbon there.
Now this is a cute three
tier holder for your
kitchen if you need
this sort of thing and 
don't want to use wooden
crate boxes. A mesh basket,
pie tins and painted
glass candle holders.
In the craft section they
also carry these boxes. 
Put some cute knobs
and bam! Be cute in a bedroom
for jewelry or bathroom
for makeup.
I personally would stain
this.
Two sizes of crates.
Stacking them differently.
Moving on to home
decor.
Items you can make
to look like a
lantern. 
Ha.....neat idea below. 
These to items can be 
found in the school/office
supply section. The board is 
a bamboo cutting board. 
I enjoy picking up cool things
at the Dollar Tree, which recently
has changed prices to 1.25. Even for
that, its worth it. 

If you have one near you and you 
are a crafter, this is a great place
to check out.

Day seven....
(as I write this,
day eight as you 
read it).
planning on taking
the ornaments
off the tree. I have 
already packed the other
stuff up. Just gotta
move the bins downstairs.

Pam
















Comments

Sandee said…
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥
Rhodesia said…
Happy New Year Pam and good health. I hope 2022 is a better year for us all. Diane
Christine said…
Betty White was a legend.
Liz A. said…
We got Christmas fully taken down today. I like some of those Dollar Tree crafts. One of the places I take the class I'm covering now is Dollar Tree. We have one that's walking distance from the school. I think we should come up with a good craft that the students can do. You've given me some ideas.
Marie Smith said…
It’s hard to believe the season is over already.

Happy New Year, Pam.
Such cool photos! I'd keep the BLT too. Betty White was a favorite here too, for a long, long time. We're sad to see her go.
Ann said…
Happy New Year.
So sad about Betty White. Such an awesome lady.
I like all the Dollar Tree crafts. My problem when I find something I want to make is being able to find the items in the stores. Once and idea is out there people will clean the stores out. I have a coffee bar that I made out of the wood trays, mine had arrows for the sides.
Jeanie said…
Betty White. My heart broke a little with this. Good storage stuff. I have to tackle my office in the new year. It's grim!

And definitely, Grilled Cheese!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom