Day 6, and Christmas Crafts

Day 6

 I feel like I am going 
to live!!
Funny how even resting 
you can still have
dark circles. 

However, resting I have
been doing, sleeping well, 
I have not been doing. 
I did sleep better last
night than I have in 
a week. 
Woke without a
headache also.



I actually feel like doing
something today. Something
crafty!

I did paint a Christmas
ornament for next yr.
I thought I would
do some when they popped
into my head. Wanting
to make things to share
with friends next yr
and not wait till the last
minute. 

I made these and gave
to my venue friends
before Christmas
just as a 
Welcome to the
season gifts. 

Just some simple
thinking of you gifts.
Next yr I already 
have some cute simple
gifts in mind. 
These are just boards I cut
to look like trees. Applied
scrapbook paper and
snowflakes, then I 
Modge Podged them. 

They are cute as buttons!

Here are some things
I have tagged on 
PINTEREST
for possible
things to make 
next yr.








All with left over
wood pieces! 
That is my style!!

I love these that I made
this yr. 
I love SNOW PEOPLE.

Speaking of snow....
none in Nashville's
ten day out look. 


Check out the drop 
in highs from Saturday
to Sunday and then 
the low of Monday.

YIKES.

Pam














Comments

Pilar said…
Hi Pam! I hope you have been having a wonderful holiday season. I'm a little behind on blog reading since I took time off last week to celebrate my birthday. Wishing you a wonderful new year!
Sandee said…
I'm glad you're feeling better. That's great news.

Love all the Christmas crafts. I love all things Christmas.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
Resting is good and waking without a headache is definitely a plus.
Love those wood trees and all the ideas you collected for next year. There's some pretty cute ones there.
All those things are so darn cute, I really like the reindeer. It's going to be 29 for the low next Monday here in SC!
Liz A. said…
Lots of great projects. I bet there are some cute spring ideas, too.
Marie Smith said…
I am glad you are beginning to feel a bit better, Pam. You ideas for next year are great!
Jeanie said…
You have a whole bunch of wonderful projects on tap! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Love that you made things even though not feeling great!
Christine said…
Yay, she will live! Nice photos.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom