Bread, 2011 vs 2021, and The Boys

 So sweet when a friend
thinks of you and leaves
you something on the porch.

It was still warm also.


And it is amazing.
Thank you Paula.

I am not sure if I have ever told
you all but Paula has been
assisting at the venue
since July.
I met her a few weeks before
and thought how awesome
she would fit in out there and
I knew Julie was looking for 
someone else. 
Paula is also my neighbor
down the street, two doors
and a across. 
So awesome to have met
her and so great working
with her.

My niece put a challenge on 
FB. 
A pic of you in 2011
and one from 2021.

So here you go...
2011



2021


I love this pic of my 
grandsons. I stood
on the bed and took this
of them laying in the floor
on Dec. 31, 2010.



Can't wait to get out
of this house....

haha 
Pam 

Comments

Ann said…
What a sweet surprise. That bread looks delicious.
Love the two pictures of you. You haven't aged a bit.
Marie Smith said…
Great photos. You look wonderful in each! Such little cuties too.
Christine said…
That is a sweet friend!
Darla M Sands said…
Great neighbors are a true blessing. :D
NanaDiana said…
Great photos and I love the two of you and those little sweeties just warm my heart. Blessings to you and yours for 2022. xo Diana
Rhodesia said…
Great photos and a lovely delivery. Good luck for 2022 keep safe Diane
Liz A. said…
What a cool idea with the photos. Now you have to do 2012 and 2022 ;)
Yum, I'll bet that bread was good! Terrific photos, you look wonderful, rested and happy!
How lovely, you look great in both photos! Happy New Year!
Amalia
xo
Jeanie said…
What a good friend! That bread looks delicious. And loved both the pix a decade apart.
Rain said…
What a nice yummy surprise Pam!! Happy New Year!!! I love the photo of you in 2021!!! You look so brilliant!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom