Plants, Now Hiring, Soup and Cooler Temps

 Good morning blogger
friends. 

I waws out yesterday and 
saw these two pretties 
on the same flower.

Did you ever see the 
movie  Little Shop 
of Horrors? The plant
takes over?
I think I have that
plant this year.

My Hummingbird Vine! 

Its ran out of fence to 
climb over so its 
growing up!


Every morning I have
to break it away 
from the gate where
it has wrapped around
it.

 
Next year I will move
the pot it is 
growing in down
a bit, more fencing
on that end. 

I am sure that COVID
is something we will
all have to learn to 
live with. Not
sure it will ever
be gone.

For months this is
the site you see in 
store windows or
places to eat.
Not sure how folks are
making it these days.

Yesterday I put on a crock
pot of Taco Soup.
I added rice this time.


Dinner awaits me for
today.

Sometimes on FB to get
folks involved I will
post a play along
question of the day...
this was Monday's 
question~
What do you 
like about the cooler
weather?

My list~
1. not having to shave every
other day

2. Taking toe nail polish off
and letting nails breath

 3. Comfy baggy warm clothes
like hoodies
4. Boots 
 
 
5. cuddling on the couch under
my quilt to watch movies

6. Not feeling like I am melting

7. No yard work

8. Colors of the leaves falling

9. a good bonfire

10. Halloween

I am sure there is more
but it is just not
coming to me
yet.

How about you, what do 
you like about cooler
temps?

Pam

                               





Comments

Marie Smith said…
Cozy fire and warm clothes. It’s so much nicer to have layers than try to stay cool.
Christine said…

The soup looks good! October is nice but November the winds get biting around here.
Ann said…
When the weather gets cooler I like making big pots of soup. I also like burning candles that have yummy fall scents and oddly enough I like that it gets dark earlier.
So many fun things! Those leaves are beautiful!
Sandee said…
I wonderful fall things and I'll be right over to have dinner with you. That way I can love on your furbabes and give you a hug.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
I always run warm. Cooler temps mean I'm not sweating all day.
Pradeep Nair said…
Winter time is generally a time to be indoors and laze around!
Rhodesia said…
There is nothing I like about the colder weather, I hate the cold. I was brought up in Rhodesia where we seldom ever had a really cold day.
Keep warm, Cheers Diane
Darla M Sands said…
I agree with your list one hundred percent, though I don't polish my finger or toenails anymore. :P The grass needs cut as I type. Ugh... Didn't feel up to doing it today. Be well, my dear!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom